Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1937 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

WHMCS Services - Professional & Reliable! ~ Proven Record!

Thread title: WHMCS Services - Professional & Reliable! ~ Proven Record!
09-14-2012, 09:43 AM
zomex is offline zomex
Expertise:
Software:

zomex is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  WHMCS Services - Professional & Reliable! ~ Proven Record!

WHMCS Services

We offer professional, reliable and affordable WHMCS services that meets the needs of you and your business. This includes everything from basic installation and upgrades to setup and integration. Our service is of the highest quality and cannot be beaten as far as price and quality go. Every WHMCS service we provide also comes with a money back guarantee so if you're not 100% happy with the service received we will refund 100% of your money.

WHMCS Templates - Complete Websites!

Looking for a complete WHMCS website for your hosting/domain registration business? You've found the right thread! All of our templates are stunning and include everything you need in a web hosting website, from hosting plan comparison pages all the way to pre-built legal documents!

View our WHMCS Themes

WHMCS Integration

We will integrate WHMCS into your current design using the header and footer files included with the software.

Price = $35 - Order - WHMCS Integration Details

Past Work

View our WHMCS Integration Portfolio

Web Hosting Packages Automatic Setup (up to 3 cPanel/WHM packages)

Let us setup your web hosting packages for you in WHMCS & WHM. Once we have completed this service for you, web hosting accounts will be automatically setup in WHM & WHMCS once your client's payment has been made. Your client will also receive a welcome email containing their login details.

Price = $15 - Order - Learn More

Enom Reseller Account Setup

We will setup your Enom reseller account which will allow you to reseller domain names to your clients for a profit. If you don't already have a Enom reseller account we will provide you with one for free.

Price = $15 - Order - Learn More

WHMCS Configuration (Exactly the same as our own configuration!)

General Settings configuration
Automation Settings configuration
Payment Gateway Setup configuration (1 gateway)
Products/Services configuration (Up to 4 Plans)
Servers configuration (1 server)
Support Departments configuration (Up to 4 departments)
Database backup configuration (Very important)
Cron job configuration

Price = $35 - Order - WHMCS Configuration Details

WHMCS Installation

We will install the latest version of WHMCS for you at the location of your choice (e.g domain.com/whmcs, whmcs.domain.com).

Price = $12 - Order - WMCS Installation Details

How Long Will It Take?

All of our services will be completed within 48 hours after your order. Our integration service will depend greatly on the site itself so it's hard to predict an exact time.

I'm Ready To Order, What Should I Do?

1) Click on the order link next to the service you wish to order.

2) Complete the order form with the details requested (Make sure your FTP details are accurate).

3) You will receive a confirmation email from us as soon as the payment is complete. At this point we will begin working on your order and will email you once our service is complete.

Please note: If we are unable to access your web hosting account or files via FTP with the login details provided we will contact you.

Testimonials

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...55&postcount=2

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7032938

"I needed someone to do it all; build my website, integrate it with WHMCS, configure my WHMCS and make it all automated. After looking around I came across Zomex. I looked no further and couldn't be more happy! Jack did exactly what I needed and in record time. My project was treated as though it was their very own. The service at Zomex is second to none. Look no further than Zomex for your next project. You WILL be satisfied!"

Steven Ring - Captured Host

"After a very meticulous search looking for somebody to integrate WHMCS with my template, i found Jack from Zomex.com in a hosting website review forum. I asked him about my ideas with my website integration and WHMCS setup, we agreed after we were on the same page about the job that had to be done and work on my site began just three days ago, to my surprise, it only took him three days to make a useless template a perfect work of art integration. Not only does Jack knows how to manipulate, tweak and setup WHMCS but also is the master in HTML and CCS rendering, From a logo to the last dot in my site footer, his work has been nothing but professional & completed to perfection. He never argued about any of my ideas but gave me very helpful advice and insides. He was also always eager to make them reality. If you are looking for the perfect integration and the best candidate to do it for you, look no further than Jack & zomex.com."

Arnie - Centrix One Hosting

"Thanks Jack for all your help with the Installation, Configuration and Integration of my WHMCS script. You did an absolutely fantastic Job despite some of the hurdles I encountered. I fully recommend Zomex for this service. The team started it friday and it was finished by the time I woke up on saturday! I was initially advised to use WHM Autopilot, but zomex convinced me to go with WHMCS and I have to say I'm glad I did! Will definitely use them again. Once again thanks for all your help."

Isaac Jon-Vella - Online Websites Now

"Jack's speed is really the gem in Zomex's services. If you work with Zomex, you can be sure your integration will proceed with unparalleled efficiency - and most importantly - without a single corner cut."

Dante Alston - Yellow Fever Designs

About Us

We have been successfully providing a mix of products & services aimed at online businesses since 25/05/09. These products/services include web hosting, domain registration, banner design, web design, web hosting templates & more. One of our personal beliefs is that passion is everything, that's why we only provide products/services that we're very passionate about and have a lot of experience in. Our quality proucts/services, passion and focus on a high level of support has led to an array or customer testimonials & continuous grow month after month.

We Look Forward To Hearing From You

If you have any questions at all feel free to reply to this thread or contact our

sales department at sales (at) zomex com
or contact me personally at jack (at) zomex com

Thank you for showing interest in our services and have a great day!

Warm Regards

Jack Curtis - CEO
Zomex.com