Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 849 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Marketplace for Writers and Employers- Just launched- Freebies for talkfreelance!

Thread title: Marketplace for Writers and Employers- Just launched- Freebies for talkfreelance!
07-21-2009, 05:25 PM
lo key is offline lo key
Software:

lo key is on a distinguished road

Old  Marketplace for Writers and Employers- Just launched- Freebies for talkfreelance!

Hey guys, love what you are doing with the site. It really is a great resource. Before I let you guys know what ArticleBuff is all about, I just wanted to let all members of talkfreelance know that you guys get free project postings on ArticleBuff for the next 48 hours! Here's a little more info on what we're about.

ArticleBuff is a new written content marketplace where freelance writers and employers can come together to get work done using the power of crowdsourcing.

In order to celebrate our launch, we are offering FREE project (contest) postings for the next 48 hours only. This is a special we've opened up to only a select few places, talkfreelance being included in that bunch!

What is ArticleBuff, you may be asking. It's simple. Really, it is.
ArticleBuff is a marketplace much like 99designs or crowdspring only for writing. Whether it be articles, blog posts, press releases or even essays you can get it all written. Post a project and watch writers compete for your business.

Why is ArticleBuff different?
We're different because we use the power of crowdsourcing, unlike many other freelance sites. All of our projects are posted in a contest style format. This allows you, the buyer, to see the work before you buy from multiple sources. This enables you to visualize the ability and fluency of a freelancer before you get work from them. The project holder is able to view the entire document uploaded by the writer, while other registered users are only allowed to see a mouse over preview.

If I enter into a contest, is my writing safe?
Of course! We have tried to ensure an extremely safe environment for writers and employers alike. When you upload your entry, only the project holder can view the entire document. This is done by parsing your document through a converter on our site. Your document is displayed in an image format (to discourage copy/paste) with a randomized url. You only give the project holder the document after he/she has paid the prize!

How do I pay a writer once I have chosen the best one?
Easy. You pay the writer any way you want! We like to offer the user choice in these matters, so we let you pay any way you want. You can pay through our credit system within the site (no fees). You can pay through paypal, moneybookers,western union, credit card, cash,check etc. All of these options (besides credits) are done outside the site. It is still very safe, however. The reason we are going to charge employers to post a project is to avoid scammers. Scammers are less likely to , ahem, scam if they have to put up money upfront. We are currently working on getting an in house payment solution together where you can do all this within the site. Bare with us, we just launched.

Wait a second, this can't be free, right?
For the next 72 hours, project postings are FREE. Normally, we charge employers a nominal fee for post a project and that's it! We don't currently charge writers anything; no commissions or fees.
Registration is always, and will always be free. It's easy. We promise.

Feel free to post any questions or concerns in this thread, or contact our friendly support staff. All e-mails are answered personally by support staff located in the United States (fluent in English).

Do not be put off by the lack of project postings. We just launched, however we have ensured that plenty of writers signed up. There is an example project listed on the front page for you to get a better idea of how this works.

Read the write up about us on Killer Startups!

08-06-2009, 12:02 PM
gargi is offline gargi
Software:

gargi is on a distinguished road

Old

I am into writing/rewriting articles,content,forums and blogs at an affordable price.Language has been my passion not profession.

08-08-2009, 06:03 PM
lo key is offline lo key
Software:

lo key is on a distinguished road

Old

Gargi, sounds like ArticleBuff would be a great place for you to show off your skills ( and make some money at the same time!). Unfortunately, the free project posting promotion has ended. We still have a dedicated user base that is ready to write for you or provide you work. You can PM me if you want more info.

11-23-2009, 02:10 PM
thetravelbug is offline thetravelbug
Expertise:
Software:

thetravelbug is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to thetravelbug Send a message via Skype™ to thetravelbug

Old

Seems your articlebuff site has gone down already? Now just a parked domain?

11-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Loveday is offline Loveday
Software:

Loveday is on a distinguished road

Old

I made a site similar to this a few months ago, didnt really hit off. Good luck anyway

11-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Teramera is offline Teramera
Software:

Teramera is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey! that was fast... I just checked the site and its only a parked domain now. the ide was nice and workable though I think.

Teramera