Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1398 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Very cheap hosting - No joke - Host-addiction.com

Thread title: Very cheap hosting - No joke - Host-addiction.com

Page 10 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
03-26-2007, 02:46 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old

Ok, This is the answer I AM NOT GIVING YOU A REFUND OUT OF MY OWN POCKET, I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WORK THERE GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS THEREFORE I CAN NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT V GIVE YOU A REFUND I TOLD YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER ADMIN YES I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WORK THERE SO YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND OFF ME BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE ! ffs

03-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Gareth is offline Gareth
Software:

Gareth is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gareth

Old

Originally Posted by smackheadshow View Post
Ok, This is the answer I AM NOT GIVING YOU A REFUND OUT OF MY OWN POCKET, I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WORK THERE GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS THEREFORE I CAN NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT V GIVE YOU A REFUND I TOLD YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER ADMIN YES I DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WORK THERE SO YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND OFF ME BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME ANYMORE ! ffs
Despite what you say, PayPal will force you to give a refund based on the situation. You offered a 30 day money back guarantee, therefore a refund can be requested within 30 days, you can't go against that.

03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Yes i can because i dont have access the paypal services@host-addiction.com and that is what you need to make a Despite to but i dont have access and ive allready made a Despite with them to get my money back non of you get it im not giving you a refund I DONT ****ING WORK THERE GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS YOUR ASKING THE WRONG PERSON.

03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
VividWire is offline VividWire
Software:

VividWire is on a distinguished road

Old

Sounds like a good host.. I might sign up (note the sarcasim)

03-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Go for it, I have nothing to do with it.

03-26-2007, 04:02 PM
NoahAndrew is offline NoahAndrew
Expertise:
Software:

NoahAndrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to NoahAndrew

Old

I contacted the "partner" and he refunded all of my money.

03-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Also here to Todd the guy who sent you the email speak with him

03-26-2007, 04:08 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

JamieH is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
I contacted the "partner" and he refunded all of my money.
Whats the email of the partner please? Because i can't see myself getting my money back out of this dosey sod, unless i went to paypal of corse.

03-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

!LLu$!0N ive said it like 10 times go to page 9 or 8 or 10 and are you calling me dosey because i dont have access to the paypal and dont work there anymore?

03-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Todd Young is offline Todd Young
Software:

Todd Young is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,
my name is Todd Young, I am the new Joint Director of Operations for the Host-Addiction website. I was brought in specifically to clean up the damage done to the site and its reputation by the aforementioned James Millington. These tasks involved suspending all accounts that violate our terms of service, which were grossly neglected by my predecessor. As well as removing him from the business. I wrote to, and suspended all those accounts that violates the TOS, and emailed each of them the reasoning behind it. Before i could successfully complete my task James, overwrote the details to the domain, and severed its connection from our server. Meaning we can no longer respond to individual disputes, you may email through here to speak to me regarding your site, however until James relinquishes control of the domain payed for by site owner Paul, we can not take much action in terms of refunding or compensation.
If you were not alerted to the fact proxy sites were a direct violation of our agreement with the server owner, im afraid i can only point you in James/ smackheadshow's direction, as he is directly responsible for resolving this particular issue.
We are working hard to get our site and clients back on their feet, in alliance with DomainSite and other companies that we have a clear case to regain the rightful property of Host-Addictions creator. We have receipts for all purchases and transactions, and we should clear this up in no time.
Thank you for your time, i will respond as quickly as i can to any disputes.
Todd Young
Joint Director of Host Addiction Operations

Page 10 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 >