Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1333 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Making a dream come true.

Thread title: Making a dream come true.
Closed Thread    
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Dubai is offline Dubai
Expertise:
Software:

Dubai is on a distinguished road

Old  Making a dream come true.

Most of us here have dreams, they differ from each other. Some wants to be rich and others want to gain fame on the net. But what does a dream need to come true?
Firs of all, you got to have these important factors in order for you to achieve what ever you want:
  1. Patience: Without it, you won't succeed. Its an important factor, that every website owner, designer or basically any one who works on the net needs. Remeber that no body can achieve his/her goal without taking the proper steps. For example, a forum owner. You cannot think that you will attract hundreds of members or even thousands in one day. You got to be patient enough, and take the right decision to do what ever is proper for your website.
  • Courage: Do you think you will continue doing what you are doing? Are you able to struggle throughout your journey of doing whatever you want to do on the net? If the answers for both question is yes then you are guaranteed to achieve what is in your mind. If you give up so quickly, you will never succeed in anything. Giving up is a sign for weak persons, and as most of us know, the weak is always going to be way behind.
  • Believing in yourself: Well, if you dont trust yourself and your idea, why wasting your time? You got to always believe in yourself, even though some might critisize you or your idea, but hey you got to always try. And don't take some people's critisism as an offensive remarks, just think about them as ways to prove to them that you can do it. And you MUST prove to them!
Note that all of these factors work together, you cant have 2 of them and miss 1. They are connected to each other. Believing in yourself gives you the courage, and courage enables you to have patience. There might be other factors that you need to know, but these are the most vital factors that you must have when starting off.

Now, lets say that you have the above factors and ready to make your dream/goal come true. You need a plan. Jot down the most important things that you need in order to come up with an original idea that no body can think of, or maybe something that everybody knows, but do it in a way that no body else does it. Learn from your mistakes. Everyone make mistakes, but not anybody is able to solve them. You must think of ways to prevent mistakes thereafter.

11-10-2005, 01:08 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

There is some great truth this article, patience is the most important factor in anything I believe. Success doesn't come overnight, far too many people give up on ideas without getting them off the ground and it's a shame.

11-10-2005, 02:13 PM
primevector is offline primevector
Expertise:
Software:

primevector is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to primevector

Old

good post

Never give up your dreams, its all possible for the ones that keep working at it

11-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old

I admire you for being so honest with this article, spoken as the golden truth.

Brilliant read and very inspiring

11-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Dubai is offline Dubai
Expertise:
Software:

Dubai is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks Anthony, well thats really what I believe in. It its realy vital to think about these before using your talents/skills. Without them your talents are basically usless.

11-21-2005, 10:54 AM
NubKnacker is offline NubKnacker
Software:

NubKnacker is on a distinguished road

Old

"Believing in yourself gives you the courage, and courage enables you to have patience."

I liked that line. Good article.

11-25-2005, 07:10 AM
netjobs is offline netjobs
Software:

netjobs is on a distinguished road

Old

Very good Article, being a newbie its very helpful to me... thanks...

Closed Thread