Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1470 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Professional Programmer for Hire

Thread title: Professional Programmer for Hire
Closed Thread    
05-05-2008, 02:24 PM
.deMoN. is offline .deMoN.
Software:

.deMoN. is on a distinguished road

Old  Professional Programmer for Hire

About me:
Hello all. I am looking for some on-the-side work apart from my full-time position as a PHP/MySQL/PostgreSQL developer for some extra money to fund my current project.

Experience:
I have worked with many companies, including:

Blockbuster Movies, Mrs Bairds Breads, Whataburger (fast-food chain), Ebby Halliday Realtors, and many more local companies.

You may (or may not have) heard of the site www.AvengingSorrow.com. I was (and still am) the sole designer/developer.

I am also actively developing PHP applications that utilize the Zend Framework. If you don't know what the framework is based on, it's based on PHP 5's OOP standard, and is being actively developed by many people.

Projects that I have worked on can't and do not warrant a preview being publicly available (aka, 'portfolio'). If you want to see samples of my work, please contact me and we can arrange something.

What I can do:
I can custom code anything for you ranging from simple email forms, image uploading scripts, basic CMS's to larger projects that require more complex features and functionality, such as an online store or e-commerce system.

Email me at: ddemon [at] gmail.com. I use AIM or MSN, and can use YIM if you need that as well. PM me to find out my screen names.

- .deMoN.

Closed Thread