Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 864 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Very Generous Apologetic Offer

Thread title: Very Generous Apologetic Offer

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

Smackhead, after reading the conversation between you and your partner. If I were you, I would had asked him to give me my money back, when he would suspended my root access.

03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
SolarFlare is offline SolarFlare
Software:

SolarFlare is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SolarFlare

Old

Originally Posted by !LLu$!0N View Post
It wasn't a scam, even i'll admitt that. But whoever it was in charge, disabled my account and decided not to give me a refund.

Personally...I'm tired of trying to be a business man and do not care if you believe me or not, the simple fact is that James cut your accounts and if you can not accept that then I'm done here. I have proposed a generous offer and wether you accept it or not is solely up to you.

I do not have to and personally do not want to. I have no excuses for you people....only truth. I have apologized for him and that alone is enough to make me sick.

03-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Lucas is offline Lucas
Software:

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by SolarFlare View Post
Personally...I'm tired of trying to be a business man and do not care if you believe me or not, the simple fact is that James cut your accounts and if you can not accept that then I'm done here. I have proposed a generous offer and wether you accept it or not is solely up to you.

I do not have to and personally do not want to. I have no excuses for you people....only truth. I have apologized for him and that alone is enough to make me sick.
No doubt you're not a business man.

03-28-2007, 10:07 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

99.9% the reason, why people joined up on your site is for proxy hosting. Since you dont allow proxies anymore, then it doesnt make sense. Seeing how bad you guys are with support, it just doesnt make sense trusting you or anyone from your site.

03-28-2007, 10:13 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

JamieH is on a distinguished road

Old

I guess i should report this now then. This is illegal.

Something will be done here whether you scammed $1.50 or $1,500, it's still a scam as people would call it.

03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Lucas is offline Lucas
Software:

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Old

This whole story sounds like a few kids trying to run a proxy hosting (which everyone wants this days) and ended up bad.

03-28-2007, 11:21 PM
SolarFlare is offline SolarFlare
Software:

SolarFlare is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SolarFlare

Old

Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
This whole story sounds like a few kids trying to run a proxy hosting (which everyone wants this days) and ended up bad.
Again...HOST-ADDICTION.COM was not supposed to host proxies JAMES...hosted proxies, 1 kid.....I assumed I was dealing with a professional and a business man but when I no longer required the services of James Millington because of his inability to follow the rules, he reacted by canceling out your accounts and cutting ties to the server. I am a 30 year old man with an eagerness to provide help in any way possible but it seems to me that all you unsatisfied people wanting a refund were in fact hosting proxies.

hostaddiction.com, hostaddiction.net and needwebhosting.net are not responsible for James actions in any way and will not be found accountable, nor will we be seen as a direct reflection of the disservices that James and HOST-ADDICTION.COM has imposed upon you.

SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed;

If any of the said hosting companies that are not HOST-ADDICTION.COM are slandered upon, legal action will be taken in accordance with the general law that has divided defamation into two categories - libel and slander. Libel is the publication of defamatory matter in permanent form, while slander is the publication of defamatory matter in non-permanent form. Something defamatory that is printed in a newspaper or book is libel, but the same thing, if spoken, is slander. Under the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth), the publication of defamatory matter over radio or television is deemed to be in permanent form and is, therefore, libel [s.206].

Since the introduction of the Defamation Act 2005 on 1st January 2006, the distinction between slander and libel is abolished and the publication of defamatory matter of any kind is actionable without proof.

I presented my offer of free web hosting to those who have suffered a monetary loss and again apologize for your loss. This will be my last post.

03-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Erik is offline Erik
Software:

Erik is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Erik

Old

I didn't get a refund either..... my account was closed while I was on vacation...

03-29-2007, 12:03 AM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

JamieH is on a distinguished road

Old

Again...HOST-ADDICTION.COM was not supposed to host proxies JAMES...hosted proxies, 1 kid.....I assumed I was dealing with a professional and a business man but when I no longer required the services of James Millington because of his inability to follow the rules, he reacted by canceling out your accounts and cutting ties to the server. I am a 30 year old man with an eagerness to provide help in any way possible but it seems to me that all you unsatisfied people wanting a refund were in fact hosting proxies.

hostaddiction.com, hostaddiction.net and needwebhosting.net are not responsible for James actions in any way and will not be found accountable, nor will we be seen as a direct reflection of the disservices that James and HOST-ADDICTION.COM has imposed upon you.

SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed;

If any of the said hosting companies that are not HOST-ADDICTION.COM are slandered upon, legal action will be taken in accordance with the general law that has divided defamation into two categories - libel and slander. Libel is the publication of defamatory matter in permanent form, while slander is the publication of defamatory matter in non-permanent form. Something defamatory that is printed in a newspaper or book is libel, but the same thing, if spoken, is slander. Under the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth), the publication of defamatory matter over radio or television is deemed to be in permanent form and is, therefore, libel [s.206].

Since the introduction of the Defamation Act 2005 on 1st January 2006, the distinction between slander and libel is abolished and the publication of defamatory matter of any kind is actionable without proof.

I presented my offer of free web hosting to those who have suffered a monetary loss and again apologize for your loss. This will be my last post.
You blatantly aren't 30 years old. Atleast you could do is act it. You recruited the staff therefore you are responsible for the staffs actions and you will give me a refund.

On the Host-Addiction website there was no TOS which stated that proxies were not allowed, you had no right what so ever to delete my account without warning, even you yourself said you deleted my account, in the other thread.

03-29-2007, 12:16 AM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by !LLu$!0N View Post
You blatantly aren't 30 years old. Atleast you could do is act it. You recruited the staff therefore you are responsible for the staffs actions and you will give me a refund.

On the Host-Addiction website there was no TOS which stated that proxies were not allowed, you had no right what so ever to delete my account without warning, even you yourself said you deleted my account, in the other thread.
couldnt of said it better myself. He says hes 30 but he hires a 15 year old boy, who at the time was 14. Me, and a lot of other people would like full refunds.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >