Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1245 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Graphic Design Pixel Template.

Thread title: Graphic Design Pixel Template.
Closed Thread    
09-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Shelley is offline Shelley
Expertise:
Software:

Shelley is on a distinguished road

Old  Graphic Design Pixel Template.

I thought I would throw a suggestion over and hopefully you may find it usefull in the marketplace.

With regards to members requesting images whether it's a logo, signature, avatar or any type of image is to introduce a pixel guide to further help people who don't know their pixel sizes. I'm quite sure that 80% of people know what they want but you will always get someone who's not graphics savy and I'm almost positive that a "pixel template" will help some people in the paid areas when requesting for graphics.

I have designed a template and I've allowed many sites to use this and your more than free to use it if you feel it would be beneficial to the site and/or members that visit here. Personally, i think it wouldn't do any harm in using it.

Anyway, The template and documentation is below but will/may need rewritten for your needs.

When requesting an image, please indicate whether it's a Signature, Avatar, board logo etc. Please use the following guidelines to make it easier for the graphic designer. Following the guidelines set forth ensures that your request is filled quickly and saving the staff from locking/deleting topics which don't conform to the rules. We ask that you also refrain yourself from creating any threads requesting any graphics from the Graphic Database.

NOTE!! Your first post in this section should contain the Request Guidelines (shown below)

* Type of Image: (Logo, Avatar, Banner)
* Text on image:
* Specific Images: (links must be supplied !)
* Colour Scheme:
* Size (in pixels):
* Animations:
* Things to avoid: (what you don't want in your image)

Pixel Size Template

We are aware that not everybody knows what pixels are, or what size they actually want. We have provided a Pixel Size Template (shown Below) which will help you in deciding what size you would like that Image to be.

NOTE!! Because the graphic request area is not officially a yourdomain.com service, staff are not obligated to fill or take on requests. The graphic request is community driven, which means members helping members. However, this doesn't mean a staff member won't help from time to time, it all depends whether they have higher priorities and/or other obligations.

On a final note, We ask that you conform to the guidelines set forth. Complying with the rules will give your request a higher chance of being filled by the designer. However, ignoring the guidelines will result in your post being locked and/or deleted.

Please be aware that any threads created requesting any modifications of image sets located in the image database shall have their thread deleted. This area is not for requesting yourdomain database image sets.

* Revised September 16th 2007

10-14-2008, 01:05 AM
MsJacquiiC is offline MsJacquiiC
Expertise:
Software:

MsJacquiiC is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to MsJacquiiC Send a message via MSN to MsJacquiiC Send a message via Yahoo to MsJacquiiC

Old

Oh wow! Great post and suggestion - I think I may be able to use this for my site JacquiiDesigns.com that I'm currently developing - It will make it easier on the Client too.

Thanx for the share and the template.

Jacquii.

01-02-2009, 08:19 PM
88MEDIA is offline 88MEDIA
Software:

88MEDIA is on a distinguished road

Old

Great post.

Closed Thread