Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1148 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Own a web hosting or design related website? We're looking for you!

Thread title: Own a web hosting or design related website? We're looking for you!
12-11-2010, 04:35 AM
The Rover is offline The Rover
Expertise: Domain Name Consultant
Software: Fireworks, Notepad, Firefox

The Rover is on a distinguished road

Old  Own a web hosting or design related website? We're looking for you!

What is this?
After several years of strategic planning, we are very close to launching a long awaited advertising service specifically tailored for the web hosting industry. The platform will be a pay per click network which offers web hosts greater flexibility, transparency, and targeting than the majority of other ad networks. This will allow web hosts (particularly smaller companies) to enter the market and experience higher quality of traffic than what is currently available on the market. For publishers, we will offer flexible ad formats, image-text ads, reliable monthly payouts, and dedicated support.

Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a select group of network partners to place our highly flexible, targeted ads on their site.

What's in this for me?
If we select you as publisher partner, you will place our beta ads on your website for 30 days. Once we complete the testing phase, you will be automatically "bumped" to premium partner status. This means that when our network goes "live" your commission rate will be significantly higher than the "standard" publisher commission rate.

What are the requirements?
1.) To qualify as a partner, your website MUST be either hosting, web design, and or development related. (example: design forums, hosting directory, hosting articles, Hosting reviews etc). Anything else will be considered on a individual basis.
2.) Your website must receive no less than 50k page views monthly.

Sounds Excellent! How do I apply?
Send me a pm, and I'll process your request. All requests will be reviewed in the order they are received. Beta testing is scheduled to begin Jan 1, 2011.

If you have any specific questions, please send me a pm.

12-12-2010, 12:58 AM
The Rover is offline The Rover
Expertise: Domain Name Consultant
Software: Fireworks, Notepad, Firefox

The Rover is on a distinguished road

Old

For those who wish to apply for the beta test program, please be sure to include the following when sending a pm:

URL
Approx page views
Contact name
Contact email