Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1434 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Virtually Unlimited Hosting $10 per year! Limited time offer - Unlim. B/W

Thread title: Virtually Unlimited Hosting $10 per year! Limited time offer - Unlim. B/W

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
12-02-2006, 07:58 PM
majorglory is offline majorglory
Software:

majorglory is on a distinguished road

Old

HEHE Lets not trash his advertisement thread :]

12-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

What's your uptime guarantee? What's the chances of this offer being pulled in say 2 years' time? What do I do with my 20,000 TB of data when your business folds? What hardware will the data be stored on? Which datacenter? Is the bandwidth throttled at all? If so, or not, what's the maximum line speed? Guaranteed speed (10Mb/s, 100Mb/s)? If you can disclose it, who is your partner company offering the service?

If you can successfully answer those questions, I might think about spending $10.

12-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Southern Media is offline Southern Media
Software:

Southern Media is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Southern Media Send a message via AIM to Southern Media Send a message via MSN to Southern Media Send a message via Yahoo to Southern Media Send a message via Skype™ to Southern Media

Old

Originally Posted by Salathe
What's your uptime guarantee? What's the chances of this offer being pulled in say 2 years' time? What do I do with my 20,000 TB of data when your business folds? What hardware will the data be stored on? Which datacenter? Is the bandwidth throttled at all? If so, or not, what's the maximum line speed? Guaranteed speed (10Mb/s, 100Mb/s)? If you can disclose it, who is your partner company offering the service?

If you can successfully answer those questions, I might think about spending $10.
99.9% uptime guarantee
Our datacenter (layeredtech.com vast servers) offers us unlim bandwith. We are connected through layeredtech.com. You can find our server information there.

12-03-2006, 08:50 PM
DalipJ is offline DalipJ
Software:

DalipJ is on a distinguished road

Old

Sigh, Another unlimited host...

Why do we waste our time explaining to the customers and these so called companies that unlimited is impossible? At some point in time, it's going to catch up to you, which generally leads to the company packing up and running away.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2