Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 901 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Warning: triadink

Thread title: Warning: triadink
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
04-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Zebedi is offline Zebedi
Expertise:
Software:

Zebedi is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Zebedi

Old  Warning: triadink

Hello,

I want to make all TFL members aware about Ron Justus.. (a.k.a Triadink).

He asked me to code a vBulletin template for him, he paid no downpayment whatsoever or anything of the sort. 2 days later, he asked me where it was so i apologised that i couldn't complete the work as i already had a lot of work to do.. I priorly told him he'd have to wait a few days anyway.

So, he started complaining demanding his skin - even though no money had been sent. No downpayment or anything

Then, what made it worse is that he sent me threatening emails about the fact that i'm a scammer and he was going to file a lawsuit etc, etc.

So, i kept answering him back trying to sort it out in a business like manner when he went on other forums and trashed my threads, destroyed my sale and my overall reputation. He got me banned from a few forums because of this.

I advise you all, NOT to do any work for triadink or BUY anything from him. Believe me it will only create conflict. I have already seen other posts (aVidInteractive for example), where he has tried to destroy someone else aswell.

Please post any of your comments / views regarding this matter:

Thanks,
Paul.

04-21-2007, 04:11 PM
daz is offline daz
Expertise:
Software:

daz is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to daz

Old

I have had a pleasant experience with triadink, not sure why he would try to scam anyone.

04-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Hearing your side, that is just wrong. If he DID say he would file a lawsuit, he would have no case because there was no written contract, and the verbal contract had no witnesses (and I doubt MSN logs would count as such). This is the first bad thing about him I have heard though.

04-21-2007, 04:29 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
Hearing your side, that is just wrong. If he DID say he would file a lawsuit, he would have no case because there was no written contract, and the verbal contract had no witnesses (and I doubt MSN logs would count as such). This is the first bad thing about him I have heard though.
true, but this is the 2nd thing I heard about him.

04-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by .amaZe View Post
true, but this is the 2nd thing I heard about him.
Same here as well.

04-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

I want to hear triadink story

04-25-2007, 04:44 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Ron is a very impatient person, and has harrassed my family over the phone, and has made numerous threats.

I have made a screenshot of the last email I received from him

http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...l_from_ron.png

His personality, and habit for lying can be seen in one of our previous threads in which he denied a lot of things, until screenshots of his communication was posted. This is when he decided it was no longer beneficial to him to continue trying to tear me down in public, and wanted to start private communication.

In his attempt to ruin our reputation, he went as far as editing logos I created for him, made them look horrible, posted them and posted that what he posted is what I sent him. A couple of posts later, another member who was sent the same files (since he claimed he was not receiving the files from me, and I tried to get another user to send them, and witness that the logos were indeed done) proclaimed that what I had sent, and what Ron had posted, were indeed very different.

I urge anyone who wishes to do business with Mr. Justus, to be very very very careful, and know what you're getting into before you proceed. His behavior is publicly documented on this forum, in our thread.

04-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by ANMMark View Post
Ron is a very impatient person, and has harrassed my family over the phone, and has made numerous threats.

I have made a screenshot of the last email I received from him

http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...l_from_ron.png

His personality, and habit for lying can be seen in one of our previous threads in which he denied a lot of things, until screenshots of his communication was posted. This is when he decided it was no longer beneficial to him to continue trying to tear me down in public, and wanted to start private communication.

In his attempt to ruin our reputation, he went as far as editing logos I created for him, made them look horrible, posted them and posted that what he posted is what I sent him. A couple of posts later, another member who was sent the same files (since he claimed he was not receiving the files from me, and I tried to get another user to send them, and witness that the logos were indeed done) proclaimed that what I had sent, and what Ron had posted, were indeed very different.

I urge anyone who wishes to do business with Mr. Justus, to be very very very careful, and know what you're getting into before you proceed. His behavior is publicly documented on this forum, in our thread.
*Please excuse my language for this one post*

Seriously man, **** that **** that he said about lawsuits, you have a potential suit right there. That's harassment, and I am sure IC3 will back you on that. I would contact a solicitor if you have one and see what he can do. If you do follow it up, I recommend IC3, and say that your life could be in danger after that threat.

Paul, thanks for posting. I will be wary.

Seb

04-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, I've never had any problems him he seems like he pretty nice to me. Don't get me wrong its not that i dont believe you but I would have to encounter it first. Also if someone wrote that to me I will be asking where does he want to meet

04-26-2007, 12:37 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >