Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1392 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Web Hosting :

Very Generous Apologetic Offer

Thread title: Very Generous Apologetic Offer

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
03-28-2007, 12:03 PM
SolarFlare is offline SolarFlare
Software:

SolarFlare is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SolarFlare

Old  Very Generous Apologetic Offer

My name is Paul Lafromboise...owner of needwebhosting.net, hostaddiction.com and hostaddiction.net.

In light of the recent tragedy imposed on customers of James Millington of host-addiction.com, co-owner Todd Young and I would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the employment of one James Millington who was a second rate hosting company and a 14 year old boy as previously stated in one of his posts.

We would like to extend our hands to those customers who suffered a monetary loss by giving you free hosting with needwebhosting.net in the amount of your loss. After the free hosting your loyalty to needwebhosting.net will be rewarded by an increase in diskspace and bandwidth at absolutely no cost to you.

(please note that proxies will not be excepted and anyone that hosted a proxie through James Millington we extend deeper apologies and wish you the greatest of endeavors)

I read in a previous post that one customer of James had lost his files and for that I really sympathize and feel the pain of your loss.

We have worked around the clock the past 3 days trying anything to save these files in the hopes that you will not be made to suffer anymore than you already have. We have been unsuccessful in these attempts speaking to
the support team at domainsite.com as James has claimed full rights to host-addiction.com and cut all ties to our server.

If you would be interested in accepting this very generous offer of apology then please add the contact extremecash@comcast.net to
your MSN Messenger and ask for Paul or send an email to xcs_resources@yahoo.com.

Wishing you all the best,
Paul Lafromboise
Todd Young

03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

JamieH is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by SolarFlare View Post
My name is Paul Lafromboise...owner of needwebhosting.net, hostaddiction.com and hostaddiction.net.

In light of the recent tragedy imposed on customers of James Millington of host-addiction.com, co-owner Todd Young and I would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the employment of one James Millington who was a second rate hosting company and a 14 year old boy as previously stated in one of his posts.

We would like to extend our hands to those customers who suffered a monetary loss by giving you free hosting with needwebhosting.net in the amount of your loss. After the free hosting your loyalty to needwebhosting.net will be rewarded by an increase in diskspace and bandwidth at absolutely no cost to you.

(please note that proxies will not be excepted and anyone that hosted a proxie through James Millington we extend deeper apologies and wish you the greatest of endeavors)

I read in a previous post that one customer of James had lost his files and for that I really sympathize and feel the pain of your loss.

We have worked around the clock the past 3 days trying anything to save these files in the hopes that you will not be made to suffer anymore than you already have. We have been unsuccessful in these attempts speaking to
the support team at domainsite.com as James has claimed full rights to host-addiction.com and cut all ties to our server.

If you would be interested in accepting this very generous offer of apology then please add the contact extremecash@comcast.net to
your MSN Messenger and ask for Paul or send an email to xcs_resources@yahoo.com.

Wishing you all the best,
Paul Lafromboise
Todd Young
That would be me. About 3 days remaining until i go to paypal about this, what don't you get, i said i don't want Web Hosting off anyone who worked for Host-Addiction.. i want a refund. It really is hard to believe who the con is. At this moment in time, i think it is you. You cut off my account with no warning what so ever which made me even more ****ed off. I wouldn't of bothered to much if you would of warned me, but you never.

YOU terminated my account, therefore i want my refund from YOU.

PM me unless you want to make up excuses in front of everyone here. At the end of the day it's not a lot of money that i want refunded.. but it's my money and when i spend money i want what i should of got.. and i never.

03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
iBBnet is offline iBBnet
Software:

iBBnet is on a distinguished road

Old

scamradar.com would be a good place to report any scams...

03-28-2007, 01:10 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by iBBnet View Post
scamradar.com would be a good place to report any scams...
It wasn't a scam, even i'll admitt that. But whoever it was in charge, disabled my account and decided not to give me a refund.

03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
iBBnet is offline iBBnet
Software:

iBBnet is on a distinguished road

Old

Hope you had backups of your site. Otherwise, it'd be pretty difficult to recover from that... with all the time spent and all to develop a site

03-28-2007, 02:08 PM
JamieH is offline JamieH
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by iBBnet View Post
Hope you had backups of your site. Otherwise, it'd be pretty difficult to recover from that... with all the time spent and all to develop a site
I had backups of the site.. it was a free proxy site anyway. But what i lost was website stats, which was very important because i was looking to sell it.

03-28-2007, 06:53 PM
NoahAndrew is offline NoahAndrew
Expertise:
Software:

NoahAndrew is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to NoahAndrew

Old

Originally Posted by !LLu$!0N View Post
It wasn't a scam, even i'll admitt that. But whoever it was in charge, disabled my account and decided not to give me a refund.
Which is a scam.

03-28-2007, 07:20 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

I also would like my money back. This is the reason why 14 year old kids shouldnt be hired or run businesses.

03-28-2007, 08:05 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old

Ok lets go people,

I got the domain off paul when he changed all the passwords and nicked my $120.

and yes we was allowed proxies, as our host said ,

Ive put the convo on site because its too big for TFL its a convo between me and the host, where he agrees about the proxies.

http://dc-styles.com/convo.txt

and paul wheres my $60 you nicked off me what sick **** robbs $60 of a 15 year old ?

also, http://needwebhosting.net/index-2.html them tables have been copied of hostgator which i have reported , that is copyright.

and no there is no back up because it was a reseller,

03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old

btw i own hostaddiction.net i paid with it using my paypal and in my name which you hacked !

also its simple give me my $60 you robbed of me and i will give you the domain back which again was in my name and bought using my paypal.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >