Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1441 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

[PROMO] Graphic Design Service – Starting from $6

Thread title: [PROMO] Graphic Design Service – Starting from $6
06-26-2010, 06:46 AM
PixelNest Graphics is offline PixelNest Graphics
Software:

PixelNest Graphics is on a distinguished road

Old  [PROMO] Graphic Design Service – Starting from $6

Hello TF members,

I’m a freelance designer. In this thread, I offer my graphic design services.

I decided to start with a low rate because I’m still new to the field. The low rate doesn’t indicate that the designs are of low quality. I have done some good designs and you can see some of them in my portfolio page here.. Portfolio.

Prices are normally starting from $6 for a web header, logo design.. the exact amount will depend on the particular design. I won’t ask you for an initial payment before the first prototype.. but if you want more and more revisions, you will need to make a partial payment at some point in the revision process.

Currently I don't accept web design projects or design works that require quick turnarounds like in 24 hours.

A Free Design Service for Forum Members

Other than the normal paid services, I offer you a free design service. You can call it as ‘Giveaway of the Week’.

I plan to offer this free service according to the following conditions,
  • This free offer is not automatically available in every week. Instead, I will inform that I’m available for a free design by a post to this thread. The first requests after my post will qualify as the free design of the week.
  • You can’t pre-request for future week’s offers.
  • You can PM me to send the full details of the design but you should confirm your request by a post to this thread otherwise your request will be rejected.
  • If the first request not qualified then the same user can refine his requirements to match the qualifications, otherwise the next request will be selected.
  • The design work should be a small to medium graphic work (ex. web site logo or a header).
  • Normally I expect your design to be based on your own concept. For example if you want a web site logo, you should give me the logo concept to create the logo (but I will change this condition according to the available free time).
To other fellow designers, don’t be upset about the low charges and free offers.. I’m also of the view that designers should be able to charge higher rates for their valuable work.. but as a new comer I have to promote my services in this way.

Thanks,

Ruwan

06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Blake3334 is offline Blake3334
Software:

Blake3334 is on a distinguished road

Old

sent a pm.