Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2162 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

High Quality Forum Population and Copywriting Services

Thread title: High Quality Forum Population and Copywriting Services
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
09-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  High Quality Forum Population and Copywriting Services

We at Wired Flame offer a professional and high quality service with all the tools to ensure that your investment goes smoothly! Upon ordering, you will be assigned a dedicated campaign manager who will be available for the best part of every day. E-mails are also monitored 24 hours a day so there's never any time where you will not receive a response within an hour!

We are pleased to offer both article writing and forum population services. In addition to these, we can offer many more services such as blog comments and narration. An array of highly satisfied customers cannot be wrong! A lot people use individuals to fulfill copywriting jobs, however, these individuals are unlikely to offer any refunds or promises - it's just you and them and no one else. It is true that you get what you pay for and with Wired Flame we are an established and professional business - and we love what we do!

We believe we have found a perfect compromise between offering high quality work with quick turnaround times, 24 hour support, a devoted campaign manager, personal and dedicated forum, client-writer relationship and our competitive prices. We firmly believe that you'll adore our services because we want your investment to be fulfilled to your every desire! Therefore, we won't give up until you're happy!
  • High Quality & Researched Posts
  • Prompt Turnaround Times
  • Devoted Campaign Manager
  • Dedicated Forum
  • Control Panel to Oversee Order
  • 24 Hour Support
  • ...and much, much more...

Furthermore, you may speak one-to-one with every single writer who is working on your assignment. If you're quite a particular person, then the forum is definitely the place to really customise your order to the very last detail!

Don't fall for the age old trick of other forum population services where all you get is hundreds of general chat threads, Wired Flame aims to research posts and contribute intelligently to your forum. We pay our writers one of the highest rates in the business to ensure we get only the best.

If you wish to speak to us before you invest, please get in touch directly at support@wiredflame.com. We will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have!

09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Garyrae is offline Garyrae
Expertise:
Software:

Garyrae is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garyrae Send a message via Skype™ to Garyrae

Old

Question..
Can it be requested that all posts/threads are made in on-topic forums only?

I've worked with forum population services in the past; and all that I've recieved is a lot of useless 'General Chat' threads.

09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

I couldn't agree more with you, Indy. I've seen a lot of this going on with other forum population services and I think it's appalling. However, with the dedicated forum as well as the order notes, you can specify that writers must not post in the general discussion. A lot of our writers also like to post freebies so you may see some in general discussions but there is absolutely no way we will count those towards their total if you have specified otherwise. We have 3 individuals who thoroughly check over the posts.

10-11-2007, 09:03 AM
SasaVtec is offline SasaVtec
Software:

SasaVtec is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to SasaVtec Send a message via AIM to SasaVtec Send a message via MSN to SasaVtec Send a message via Yahoo to SasaVtec

Old

How about Terms of Use, Privacy Policy ? How much?

11-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Sorry, didn't see these. Article writing prices We have a good selection of legal-based writers on our team.

11-11-2007, 06:34 AM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old

Hehe. Looks like it's coming along pretty well.

I'll be back to order another package for my website in a few days. Very satisfied with the results of last time's.

Thank you,
Donny

11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
webbydebby is offline webbydebby
Software:

webbydebby is on a distinguished road

Old

Great services you are offering guys! Good luck! I especially like the names of your different plans "spark", "kindle, "ignition", "wildfire", really creative!

11-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks a lot you 2 Yea, it's coming along a treat, plenty of happy clients - which is always reassuring to know you're doing things right!

12-25-2007, 05:05 PM
newageguy is offline newageguy
Software:

newageguy is on a distinguished road

Old

how's the charges like?

02-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

How do you mean? Please elaborate.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >