Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 696 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

New!! Domain Name Ebook Teaches You How To Make Money Selling Domain Names!

Thread title: New!! Domain Name Ebook Teaches You How To Make Money Selling Domain Names!
Closed Thread    
09-03-2007, 06:29 PM
8bucksamonth.com is offline 8bucksamonth.com
Software:

8bucksamonth.com is on a distinguished road

Old  New!! Domain Name Ebook Teaches You How To Make Money Selling Domain Names!

ALL TALKFREELANCE.COM VISITORS RECEIVE A COUPON WORTH $10 OFF!

My new Domain Name Ebook will teach you the exact steps to finding quality, in-demand domain names to register, where to advertise your domain names for maximum exposure, and even how to target potential buyers that want to buy your domain names right now!

This is no ordinary domain name guide. It's a full package of tips, keywords, documents, tools, scripts, software, information, and more that you can use to start selling domain names TODAY!

I explain exactly what I do before I register a domain name, the best places to advertise your domain names for sale, how to target potential buyers, how to price your domain names to sell, how to make even more money after you sell a domain name, and more!

To learn more, just go to www.domainnameebook.com

Are you looking for a way to make extra money in your spare time? Selling domain names is one of the easiest ways to make extra money and it's very inexpensive to get started! It can easily become a full-time, profitable business!
  • The Ultimate Guide to Selling Domain Names in PDF format!
  • Legal Domain Name Contract in Word Format!
  • My Personal List of Tools that I Use Every Day!
  • Exclusive List of 166 Common Keywords!
  • My 10 Step Domain Name Registration Checklist!
  • My Personal Email Templates I Use to Email Potential Buyers!
  • Regular Email Updates with New Domain Name Information!
  • My Personal List of Domain Name Websites to Bookmark!
  • Helpful Firefox Add-ons to Help Research Domains & Buyers!
  • Unlimited Usage of the Domain Name Contract!

My Domain Name Ebook is normally priced at $27.00, but you can use the coupon code below to receive $10 off, so it's only $17.00!

When checking out, enter: B37C6E

To order now, go to www.domainnameebook.com

09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Software:

Old

I've been doing this a long time...over 10 years. My ebook targets a niche area for selling domain names and that's local to your area. One of the tools I give you is a list of 166 common keywords that will help you find available domain names to register. This list will help you find local domain names like newyorksushi.com or miamicondos.com that you can then sell to local businesses. I've done this many times and it really works! Last month I sold 2 domain names for $200 and $300 and this year, I've made over $8,000 just in domain names sales. I find it's much easier to sell a domain name locally than internationally. What inspired writing the ebook was a discussion over at DP forums. You can see the discussion here.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=425643

09-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Nikola is offline Nikola
Expertise:
Software:

Nikola is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Nikola Send a message via MSN to Nikola

Old

Yes but selling it localy is very hard as many buisness owners dont have the time to look for your domain and for you to target each and every local would take a very long time...

09-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
Yes but selling it localy is very hard as many buisness owners dont have the time to look for your domain and for you to target each and every local would take a very long time...
You can look it that way...or you can look at it as a great opportunity to make money by buying the domain names local businesses want. You can be a skeptic and keep thinking it's "hard", but you probably think that about a lot of things. You'll never know until you try it.

Closed Thread