Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1187 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

social advertising social network

Thread title: social advertising social network
05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
david_of_makurl is offline david_of_makurl
Expertise: programming/design
Software: notepad,microsoft paint

david_of_makurl is on a distinguished road

Old  social advertising social network

I'm currently working on a site http://www.makurl.com which seeks to bring together all the elements of social advertising i.e advertising through twitter, facebook and the like. The idea is to bring together people with websites and enable them with tools to help each other advertise through social networks. Imagine if everyone on this forum could seamlessly share your website on facebook or twitter, now they can! http://www.makurl.com brings webowners together and provides notifications on who shares your site, the idea the side is built on is if someone shares your site, return the favor. Once you log on to the site, you'll be prompted to post your url, after that anyone can share it with on social networks(currently facebook and twitter (google plus in the near future)). I'd really appreciate any feedback on the site and the idea it's built on.