Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1422 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Grow Up

Thread title: Grow Up
Closed Thread  
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 13 14 15 16 17
08-30-2006, 02:23 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Unfortunatly Patrick is no longer with us (he's not dead).

JamesH, thread locked as requested. I will have a meeting with the staff tommorow to discuss how to take Talkfreelance forward.

08-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

Wow, 16 pages of arguing about arguing! Well done everybody, that must be some kind of record.

To Zane, do not even bother arguing why you were banned. You kept the argument going and added fuel to the fire instead of reporting it. Arguments, and adding to arguments, like you did, are what is bringing down this whole forum. You have now added to this argument, and done so in a very disrespectful manner. You were banned, for a valid reason, now you are unbanned. I am seriously considering banning you again, but maybe martyrdom is what you want from all this? I have no more to say to you, other than tread carefully.

Indy, get your facts right, I have never argued with Sixmode, or anyone else in this forum. I am a civil person who follows rules.

Robert, thank you for the vote of confidence. We have a LOT to discuss in regards to this and many other matters.

Everyone else, there is going to be some MAJOR restructuring in this forum. Be aware that some of it won't be pleasant to some members, but these are members that we do not need. This forum needs to start moving forwards in a positive manner, and this can't happen if the active staff are only policing all the ripping, arguing, rule breaking and so on. You members can all thank yourselves for this, the staff are just trying to police it, then getting condemned for policing your actions. There are some BIG changes coming.

Closed Thread  
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 13 14 15 16 17