Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2000 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Your failed business concepts?

Thread title: Your failed business concepts?
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
10-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Hmmmm...

Aqua-Host: Hosting company I had for about a year, never really lifted off I had a few clients but I was young an nieve and I was too lazy to look after my customers and make sure they paid!

and that's about it I've got about 20 domains to develop though so I'll let you know! hehe

10-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Fed is offline Fed
Expertise:
Software:

Fed is on a distinguished road

Old

about a year ago I registered wiretrap.net that had to become a cheap unique template store (not tm reseller or stuff like that, really unique templates made by me and a friend), then after some months we realized we had not so much spare time to spend on it and the project landed in the mud. Now I still bump into those designs from time to time while surfing my hard disk.

result of the whole thing? a domain for sale...nothing more

10-10-2005, 09:56 AM
bailo is offline bailo
Expertise:
Software:

bailo is on a distinguished road

Old

I have a few ideas that I need to build, I have about 50 domains registered i think. My latest one is a little risque, but it should be fun and has good potential i think

10-10-2005, 01:09 PM
xZaft is offline xZaft
Expertise:
Software:

xZaft is on a distinguished road

Old

x-Underground a little forum and such, died in about 3 days. Tactical-host, my hosting company, I got bored and this died, Morilong Prophecies, game I was making, been in production for over 1 year now, I think it's dead. Artino, another game, never finished it. The enigma, another! game, this died after someone hacked it. Yeah, thats it....

WAIT! 1 more, it was supposed to be like a "Life" incorporated game. We never got around to doing anything. We had a team, a folder (on one of my sites), and thats it.

10-10-2005, 03:55 PM
ThreeVisual is offline ThreeVisual
Expertise:
Software:

ThreeVisual is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to ThreeVisual

Old

I have also had a few mainly hosting websites but I was not that dedicated to them and some of the sites I didnt even finished. First I started with BLUK offering website design then BLU3 which was basically the same as BLUK but offering web hosting and design but I never got a website online for that one. Then I gave up design for a while and went to start Plexs another hosting company but I had that online for about a month then shut it down.

I now own ThreeVisual which I launched in August and its really starting to take off now, I am offering web & graphics design and hosting from the same site. The only thing is its now taken off too well I have had to turn a few people down for design because I have alot of college work and other clients work I need to finish first - and I dont really want to take on too much work.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2