Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1689 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Free site seller

Thread title: Free site seller
04-16-2010, 01:55 AM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old  Free site seller

http://www.freesiteseller.com

This is a website I originally started back in December. I bought the script from unscripts.com, did a little bit of editing to the code and completely revamped the design. The auction script cost me around $80.The only real issue with this site is that it needs some more marketing and time to grow. I need money now and do not have the time to keep continuing on making this better and better. I AM WILLING TO TAKE TRADES + CASH. CASH MUST BE AT LEAST $100. PM ME OFFERS.

THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FOR FREE.

Although the domain name suggests that it is, it doesn't have to be. This script allows the admin to control how much listings cost, as well as what additional things, such as bold font, will cost.

WHATS WRONG WITH IT?

Nothing! I put a lot of effort into this and simply do not have time to start marketing.

WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

Honestly I need the money soon. I have been getting busy with doing client work and will be losing most of my free time. THIS SITE WILL NEED A LITTLE WORK!

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?

You said it needs some work, like what? Well it mostly just needs some good marketing. It is 100% functional ready to go, but it just needs some traffic. I do not know anything about SEO and that is my big downfall.

HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY OFF THIS?

The service is free, but the extras such as highlights and bold add value to the auction. As the admin you will have full control over the pricing.

WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?

You get the script, the custom theme, a full years domain name and a months long package at Host gator. The domain, freesiteseller.com lasts until Mar, 2011 and is registered at Godaddy. The hosting plan, bought from Host Gator will last until May 2010.

Revenue Details

Aside from setting auction extras, you have the abililty to make some categories cost money, while keeping some free. The general website is free to use, but if you simply change the domain name you could potentially make everything cost money.

Aside from that, once traffic builds up you will have the option to display ads under or above the auction table. You can have people display pictures of their auction for an added price.

Looking for $300.

04-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Loveday is offline Loveday
Software:

Loveday is on a distinguished road

Old

I will bid $100 to get the ball rolling mate.

Good luck with the sale

04-23-2010, 11:39 PM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old

Originally Posted by Loveday View Post
I will bid $100 to get the ball rolling mate.

Good luck with the sale
Not really looking for bids, I'm looking for a sale. I actually lowered it down to $150, because I need to put a down payment on a college apartment for the fall!

edit: although if there are no buyers I will have to give it to you for $100. I am also selling this on Digital Point.