Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1829 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

[WTS] SERVER BLOWOUT -DiggAnalytics, DigSigg, BlogHoot, YeahGizmo.com $175ea or LESS

Thread title: [WTS] SERVER BLOWOUT -DiggAnalytics, DigSigg, BlogHoot, YeahGizmo.com $175ea or LESS
Closed Thread    
06-23-2008, 12:25 PM
mpcovcd is offline mpcovcd
Software:

mpcovcd is on a distinguished road

Old  [WTS] SERVER BLOWOUT -DiggAnalytics, DigSigg, BlogHoot, YeahGizmo.com $175ea or LESS

TFLer's the time as come for my server clean up, and these sites must go! At the moment I am not willing to go below $175 per site. These are amazing websites, ALL UNIQUE SCRIPTS, AND IDEAS. There is HUGE Potential in ALL of these websites - please consider no traffic and no revenue for all of the sites I am selling (there is some traffic about 100uv per month on all, and couple hundred uv monthly for digganalytics) I will not provide stats since this is just a server clean up.

DiggAnalytics.com

HUGE POTENTIAL, this is the only working digg top 100 list. The entire site was hand coded by my programmer. And Chris Finke linked to it from his blog! Let this baby sit and put some advertisements up and youll be making money instantly!

BIN: $175

DigSigg.com

Woah, this is an AUTOMATED Digg Signature Creator. Again ALL 100% CODED FROM SCRATCH. This script alone cost me well over $250 dollars, plus the AMAZING design, and AMAZING Signatures! You can make ALOT of money since there is a free siggnature version and a PAID siggnature version. The domain diggnature is also included for free!

BlogHoot.com

This is a 100% custom and unique blog widget site. If you have wanted to own one THIS IS YOUR TIME. This script cost me $2000 dollars, but becuase it has been sitting around for nearly 6-9 months I would rather make a hundred then put it all down the drain correct? So get this one cheaply, btw most of the site is not uploaded you will recieve completed site upon payment.

BIN: $150

YeahGizmo.com

ANOTHER GREAT WEBSITE. You have been missing out, this is a great review blog it gets nearly 50 unqiues per day when you post an article. Google also LOVES this website. Dont miss this one if you wanted to own a tech blog!

Fellow TFLer's DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS SALE. These sites will not last, and they are some of the best websites or ideas on the internet. Put up some advertisements and you will surely make money! If you want the entire package you can BIN ALL of the websites for $600 A Savings of $75!

Payment is only accepted by Paypal. I will provide you support for 1-2 weeks after sale, you will have to move the website from the server youself, or if you have cpanel I will give you full backup which all you need to do is restore!

06-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

BIN on DigSigg.com. Providing you can answer a few questions.

I'll PM them to you.

Closed Thread