Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1840 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Seeking Long-Term PHP Developer

Thread title: Seeking Long-Term PHP Developer
02-12-2011, 12:09 AM
TylerC is offline TylerC
Software:

TylerC is on a distinguished road

Old  Seeking Long-Term PHP Developer

Good Evening,

I have an immediate opening for a permanent position for a PHP Developer. This will either be a part-time, or full-time depending on experience, rate and among other factors.

Please shoot over a PM with a copy of your resume, and some code samples. Just a warning that I will be looking over the samples more than your resume, so please make sure it's some code that you're really proud of. It can just be a few snippets, doesn't have to be the entire application.

I am seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
  • Fluent Spoken & Written English (preferred native language)
  • Available to speak over IM daily, and phone in case of emergencies
  • At least 3 years of working with PHP
  • Full understanding of OOP and understands the benefits over procedural
  • Self-motivated and has the ability to make executive programming decisions, and design best practices
  • Ability to do intermediate frontend work - XHTML, CSS, basic Javascript
  • Knowledge and Experience of Zend Framework, APIs, jQuery, and Licensing are great additions, but are not required

This will be a position where you can set your own hours, and work remotely. We however must have some standard of when we speak to go over daily tasks and progress.

Sorry but I am not after project managers, or teams. If you are an individual that represent your own company, that is fine.

Compensation will be based on experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Tyler