Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1895 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Barudzija.com - Offering beautifully tailored unique designs

Thread title: Barudzija.com - Offering beautifully tailored unique designs
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Enes is offline Enes
Software:

Enes is on a distinguished road

Old  Barudzija.com - Offering beautifully tailored unique designs

Hello everybody

I would like to present to you Barudzija. Barudzija.com is a one-man enterprise driven by me, a university student. My work with W3 interfaces and generally design has been ongoing for a long period of time. Ive worked with design for a number of years, and i truly believe this experience has brought me where i am today, which is, being able to provide a service like this for others, with a quality and uniqueness that no other can deliver. I assure you this experience is reflected in all of my work, and there will be no disappoint, because i revise every outcome that is not satisfying, until it is reached. I have no education, all i do, is selftaught and i truly am convinced that i can deliver what others fail to. I sometimes find myself a one-eyed man in a world of blind, when i look at websites, because i can put my finger on every traffic-impeding aspects of it. Low traffic is caused by 3 main reasons, one of them of which is design. The two others are bad advertising and bad promoting.

If you have an ugly duckling, and you would like to see it soar into a graceful swan, or your current design lacks the harmony you think will promote the sales in your site or the traffic on it, im available for your service. Im available for 3 jobs atm, that is for one-page tailored designs. Besides these 3, i can do medium jobs aswell (banners, navigations, basically all larger elements for a web interface) if that has any interest, please write me a PM and i will reply shortly, or preferably, reach me through mail Barudzi (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Price for a beautifully tailored one-page unique design is 175$. If you have certain criterias the price will be negotiated, but for 175$ i deliver the finest.
NOTE: Payment happends when you're satisfied. Payment through Paypal.

Thank you for reading. Kindest regards,
Enes Barudzija
www.Barudzija.com
(+45) 28 48 38 67

10-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Enes is offline Enes
Software:

Enes is on a distinguished road

Old

If anyone has any suggestions to ways i can improve my site or things that are bad about it, or anything of that matter, i'd be very pleased to hear from you.

And because its spring vacation here in Denmark. Im offering my service for 125$, 50$ discount, for a onepage tailored design.
Im taking two jobs only. Please contact me through above mail if any interest.