Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1881 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

New SEO tool - looking for beta testers and feedback

Thread title: New SEO tool - looking for beta testers and feedback
01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
vesselin is offline vesselin
Expertise:
Software:

vesselin is on a distinguished road

Old  New SEO tool - looking for beta testers and feedback

Hello everyone,
After posting this message in the HTML/CSS forum, I decided to cross-post here too, since the subject is actually related to SEO.

We are developing a new SEO tool called "Search Engine Validator". Currently it is in an early beta testing stage and we are looking for more beta testers. So anyone is welcome to test it and provide feedback.

The tool analyzes web pages and then provides SEO advice for that web page. Some of the SEO issues can be fixed from within the program, this includes missing/empty meta tags, missing/empty image ALT tags, wrong title, etc. Other issues, like too large web page, slow load times, are just reported. After the user finishes making corrections to the web page, he can save it as a local HTML file.

The program website is www.sevalidator.com - to download the installer click on the navbar link which says "Download free trial". Despite the name of the installer, it is not a real trial but rather a full-featured unlimited beta of our application.

Anyone who decides to test the program and then to comment on it, is welcome to so, either in this thread or in the support forum for "Search Engine Validator" (the link to the support forum is displayed in the program main window).

Best Regards,
Vesselin

02-05-2010, 02:38 PM
gotoim is offline gotoim
Software:

gotoim is on a distinguished road

Old

Thank you for this! I am downloading now. I will let you know how it goes.

02-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Hello gotoim,
You are welcome. Search Engine Validator will be in beta for another 2-3 weeks, during which we'll be adding new features. Any feedback and suggestions for improvements and/or reports for defects are welcome during that period. Well, I guess feedback will be welcome even after it goes out of the beta.

Best regards,
Vesselin

02-15-2010, 01:23 AM
Borisdseo is offline Borisdseo
Software:

Borisdseo is on a distinguished road

Old

It might be worth considering testing your site without downloading a program. Some of your competitors allow you to simply enter your url to check its SEO effectiveness... Just a thought!

02-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Hello Borisdseo,
Some of the features supported by Search Engine Validator are better suited to be implemented in a desktop application instead of a website.

Best regards,
Vesselin