Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2253 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

Very cheap ad spots

Thread title: Very cheap ad spots
07-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Vidual is offline Vidual
Software:

Vidual is on a distinguished road

Old  Very cheap ad spots

PromisedSunshine.com offering ads

Today while I was finishing up the last pieces (apart from theme) of Promised Sunshine, I was doing our banner advertisements and got an idea to offer really cheap ads (30-60 days) to help fund our forum's rising cost (our domain, domains in our shop, and so forth).

Anyways, we will be offering 2 Dollar 30 day ads, but that isn't everything. We have been getting a lot of guest visiting our offline forum, and they only see an offline message and the ads. So I figured why wait until we open to offer them and have people buy the ad space. You can email us and we can set up your ads and they won't take away from your 30 day ad time until the forum starts. So if we don't open for another 30 days, the ad time will be 60 days. Also, for 3 dollars we will do the exact same thing but instead of 30 days, it will be 90.

Our email is promisedsunshine@live.com