Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1417 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[For Hire] PSD -> xHTML/CSS

Thread title: [For Hire] PSD -> xHTML/CSS
06-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Zara is offline Zara
Software:

Zara is on a distinguished road

Old  [For Hire] PSD -> xHTML/CSS

I am looking to take on a few xHTML/CSS projects. Each project I complete will be W3C valid and semantic xHTML 1.0 strict and CSS 2.1. I believe the quality of service I provide will make you happy and have you coming back to me for future projects.

I will tell you right now, I am not the cheapest in the industry and I don't try to be. Instead of trying to make a few quick bucks, I strive to provide my clients with the best quality in the industry at a fair price.

My guaranteed turnaround time is 72 hours. However, I often complete projects within' 24 hours.

Limited Time Offer: Designers, receive 50% off regular prices until Wed, June 17th.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How much do you charge?
A: Prices vary depending upon the complexity of a design, please contact me for an accurate quote.

Q: How should I contact you?
A: Send me a PM with a link to your design and any specific instructions. I'll then send you a quote and other contact information.

Q: What type of payments do you accept?
A: I am currently only accepting payments through PayPal.

Q: When are payments due?
A: I require 50% of the payment upfront.

Q: Can you work within' my time and budget?
A: I'm open to negotiations, contact me and we'll see what we can work out.

06-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Gurnk is offline Gurnk
Expertise:
Software:

Gurnk is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Gurnk Send a message via MSN to Gurnk

Old

This guys is simply amazing. He has a great personality and a huge sense of humor but knows how to get down to business when the time comes.

He has a great work-ethic and doesn't slap things together for the quick buck; instead he provides a quality service and I'm glad that I get the chance to work with him frequently. If you want a $15 coding job, look elsewhere. If you want quality code that meets standards and uses the latest coding practices, this is your guy.

06-10-2009, 03:52 AM
Zara is offline Zara
Software:

Zara is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks Gurnk, I've enjoy working with you.

Anyway, I'm looking to gain some long term clients that will return to me when they have a new xHTML/CSS project. Therefore, I am offering a discount for designers that are seeking a professional relationship with a reliable coder.

Limited Time Offer: Designers, receive 50% off regular prices until Wed, June 17th.