Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1999 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

I love being a real estate agent...

Thread title: I love being a real estate agent...
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
07-23-2005, 05:23 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

It's probably best you actually read his post, he never claimed to be and he didn't even say country he said county.

07-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
It's probably best you actually read his post, he never claimed to be and he didn't even say country he said county.
I believe its just hard for people that actually know people in the business to believe his story. It's kind of like hearing a person fresh out of mini-design college claim to sell extremely high priced designs to multiple parties. Perhaps if he is in a different country, it is possible, since I have no idea of other countries. But from what I know of USA estate, that sounds highly unlikely. And I posted not to make such threads at the time because it really had no information useful to the general user, other than "yeah, I make alot of money!"

07-24-2005, 06:16 AM
Legendary is offline Legendary
Software:

Legendary is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, not like anything that comes out of your mouth is anything useful either Bennett. This is my story, if you don't like it then don't read it. Some become successful at something that's totally out of no where, maybe this is something that will get me further then my 6 yrs at college. Whatever it is, I share this story because I love the feel of this community. Its homey and unlike other places, but I guess there's a ***** everywhere and you just happen to be that Bennett....

This will probably be my last post here at TF...It has been great. I've read of a lot fun, useful, and informatives threats here. Thanks

Keep up the good work Robson and Everyone (staff members)

You can delete my account now....

07-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Originally Posted by Legendary
Well, not like anything that comes out of your mouth is anything useful either Bennett. This is my story, if you don't like it then don't read it. Some become successful at something that's totally out of no where, maybe this is something that will get me further then my 6 yrs at college. Whatever it is, I share this story because I love the feel of this community. Its homey and unlike other places, but I guess there's a ***** everywhere and you just happen to be that Bennett....

This will probably be my last post here at TF...It has been great. I've read of a lot fun, useful, and informatives threats here. Thanks

Keep up the good work Robson and Everyone (staff members)

You can delete my account now....
I have to ask, are you leaving because of Bennet? If so just ignore him, add him to your ignore list etc. There's many people on here who don't get along (I should know because it happens with me a few times) but just try your best to ignore them.

It is your decision to leave, but as you said you love the feel of this community, so just try weighing the pro's against the con's.

Hope you have a nice life anyway, hope you continue to do good in the Real Estate department and good luck for the future!

- How2Freelance.

07-26-2005, 01:49 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Shame to see you leaving because of one user Legendary.

Hope you come back one day buddy, there is a block option available in the usercp.

07-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Techno is offline Techno
Expertise:
Software:

Techno is on a distinguished road

Old

Damn, thats a real shame, he was posting very informative topics and getting flamed by one person for it

07-27-2005, 04:14 AM
BurninDragon08 is offline BurninDragon08
Expertise:
Software:

BurninDragon08 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BurninDragon08 Send a message via MSN to BurninDragon08 Send a message via Yahoo to BurninDragon08

Old

My aunt is a Real Estate Agent. And I know she works hard for her money because she walks around the house on the phone all day and is doing so much paperwork. SOme people are just immature and dont actually know how hard it is to earn that kind of money.!

07-27-2005, 05:08 AM
SalesPractice is offline SalesPractice
Expertise:
Software:

SalesPractice is on a distinguished road

Old

I hate to jump in at the end of a thread but... from my experience as an active real estate broker I can assure you that there is money to be made for those who can generate and convert the leads.

From my viewpoint, Legendary's story doesn't seem far fetched at all. In fact, I see it quite a bit... right down to how he handled the money.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2