Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2032 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Browsers and Operating Systems :

Why Firefox is still crap...

Thread title: Why Firefox is still crap...
Closed Thread    
06-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Yea, I don't think firefox had plan's for someone to have 60 tabs open at once. The max I have head since using fire fox was 8.
I'm sure Firefox DID have plans for people who would have a lot of tabs open; They're not going to think that close minded.

06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by jordanriane View Post
I'm sure Firefox DID have plans for people who would have a lot of tabs open; They're not going to think that close minded.
yes, but 60 tab's is insane. No one should need to have 60 tabs open. Once you have that many tab's open you lost track of each site or each thing your doing. Your not gaining anything by it. I get confused when i have 10 tabs on which site is what half the time because more tabs you have open the less description you have on each site. At 60 tabs your lucky to get the favicon.

06-18-2008, 02:23 AM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

yes, but 60 tab's is insane. No one should need to have 60 tabs open. Once you have that many tab's open you lost track of each site or each thing your doing. Your not gaining anything by it. I get confused when i have 10 tabs on which site is what half the time because more tabs you have open the less description you have on each site. At 60 tabs your lucky to get the favicon.
You also have to take into consideration that it's all personal opinion, preference, etc. Some people can actually function and gain from having that many tabs open at a time.

I know I typically have a 30 tab session, and I'm legitimately using 90% of them at that time, with maybe a couple idling for reference.

06-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Oliver is offline Oliver
Expertise: Investment, SEO, Marketing
Software: After Effects, Photoshop, Maya

Oliver is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Oliver

Old

I simply don't agree. I've already explained my reasoning behind having that many tabs open, and i can quite clearly see all the tab names, and remember what's where. I tend to group tabs by genre to make it easier, and of course i always restore session when i open it

Closed Thread