Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2267 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

24000 uniques/v --best ad prices garanteed

Thread title: 24000 uniques/v --best ad prices garanteed
Closed Thread    
03-07-2008, 12:12 AM
pufayes is offline pufayes
Software:

pufayes is on a distinguished road

Old  24000 uniques/v --best ad prices garanteed

OK guys when i started this site on the 06-08-2007 i got emails in which they laughed at me and saying it will not go anywhere and that there are way to many similar sites online and also made fun of my design..But NOW! who's to laugh!! After lots of work, I went from a rank of 5000000 on alexa and 10 unique vistors a day to 132000 and 700-800 uniques a day in just few months and its still growing at an unbelievable rate..hehehe.. Its just to tell you that you should take the chance while there are still open spots.. Anyways i do not want my site to be filled with lots of ads cauz i dont think its cool..i just want to see how good it can be... but what the heck.. Ok this is what im offering and i know NO ONE can do the same..Im going to add a full page of info about your site with pictures which i am sure you will like to your taste..It will be added in the Links section of the website...Sorry,I will accept only 10 at a time so it can generate more hits After the first 10 spots will be taken the rates will change to higher.. depending on my rank and uniques...

Check it out..& then PM me

- 1 Month Full Page - $22
- 2 Month Full Page - $40
- 3 Month Full Page - $60
- 4 Month Full Page - $80
- 5 Month Full Page - $99

My site: www.ExtremeNaruto.com
My Rank Alexa:Click here

Closed Thread