Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2126 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

[REQUEST] Full vBulletin Skin / Layout Graphics for vG Portal Main Page (XBOX360Site)

Thread title: [REQUEST] Full vBulletin Skin / Layout Graphics for vG Portal Main Page (XBOX360Site)
Closed Thread    
06-30-2005, 07:47 AM
Rk tHe II is offline Rk tHe II
Software:

Rk tHe II is on a distinguished road

Old  [REQUEST] Full vBulletin Skin / Layout Graphics for vG Portal Main Page (XBOX360Site)

Hello everyone,

First I just wanted to introduce a little bit, my Name is Rk, and I am the owner and operator of a website called XBOX Gamers Planet (www.xgplanet.com) and we are currently transitioning into a new format at a new domain (www.xgp360.com), and are looking for a new, professional, design to go along with that. We would like to have a site that can also help you expand your portfolio, as well as help us gain more traffic. Our site is currently 80,000+ Posts and 600 Members deep and will only grow after this transition. We are looking for a reliable designer who can keep us in the loop and work with us on ideas for the site.

We contracted with Implinet (Mike Froseth) for these services and the completion date was passed last Friday and we havn't heard anything back from them since about a week before that. I have sent countless emails, instant messages, and the like trying to just see what kind of progress was being made. Unfortunately I havn't recieved anything back, and am stuck waiting for the new design before launching the new site. I guess I wouldn't be so upset if I hadn't already paid him half the money we contracted him for.

Anyway, we are looking for a new designer for this project. Our site is going to be based around XBOX 360 and we want our site to reflect that. I am putting this request here because I have seen some of the super sharp professional designs that have come out of some of the designers here.

Detailed List of Services Needed
vBulletin Custom Skin based on the theme of the site.
- Complete with all custom graphics, icons, and emoticons.
- This skin would need to have a header (With hover links) and footer (with small ad banner) as well.
- Unique, clean, and sharp graphics are desired.
vG Portal Front Page Designed to specifications

Optional / Additional Services
Custom Skin fully coded (We can skin it ourselves, but if you have the knowledge, we may prefer this)
vG Portal Coding

Time Frame Desired
Full Completion by August 1st
- We were shooting for July first with the first designer, and are already behind schdule from that, so any sooner would be fantastic.

Contact Information
MSN Messenger: therk@xgplanet.com
AIM Messenger: rktheii
Email #1: therk@xgplanet.com
Email #2: therk2000@cox.net
Email #3: berzerker_xgp@hotmail.com

Pay Scale
Will discuss with Designer upon finalized contract.

07-02-2005, 05:25 AM
Rk tHe II is offline Rk tHe II
Software:

Rk tHe II is on a distinguished road

Old

We recieved quite a bit of interest in this project and a lot of you opened up your portfolio's for us to look at as well as answered questions, sometimes countless questions, and we appreciate you all taking time out of your busy schedules to contact us and talk with us about yourself, your abilities, and your portfolios.

We have officially hired our new designer and we wanted to thank everyone who applied. We appreciate all of you and your enthusiasm.

-Rk

Closed Thread