Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1998 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

Textlink at WHPromo.com SALE!

Thread title: Textlink at WHPromo.com SALE!
Closed Thread    
08-26-2007, 01:31 PM
zanzan is offline zanzan
Expertise:
Software:

zanzan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to zanzan

Old  Textlink at WHPromo.com SALE!

Hello there.

I am offering 5 textlink spot at http://www.whpromo.com for just $1.50 per month, each.

About WHPromo.com
WHPromo.com is a site where user could find web hosting promotions easily. There are various web hosting promotions ranging from Shared hosting to Dedicated hosting by different companies. Besides web hosting promotions, user could also find and submit web hosting reviews which we had just launched recently. Web Hosting company could publicise their web hosting promotions for FREE through the website.

Info on WHPromo.com statistics
The site is a month old on this coming 27 July and it gets about 15 - 35 Unique hits per day and 92771 visits. Not much advertising had been made to it accept for a couple of textlink at Pagecup.com and Pagehole.com and a banner at DNCoupons.com which I just purchase a couple of days ago. I am planning on purchasing more ads soon.

Where would the textlink be place?
It would be place on the right side of the site under the partner section. It will be seen on every page.

How to order?
To order, post SOLD! and PM me. Thanks.

Closed Thread