Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1849 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need Coder Asap!!!!

Thread title: Need Coder Asap!!!!
Closed Thread    
08-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Veggie1232 is offline Veggie1232
Expertise:
Software:

Veggie1232 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Veggie1232 Send a message via MSN to Veggie1232

Old  Need Coder Asap!!!!

Hello I am a web designer who has been focusing on the design aspect of online production for the last 2 years... I am not a coder and am need of one ASAP! I'm trying to get my portfolio website which will be located at http://DigitalInkLive.com.

As I am "just" a designer I need someone to code/program my site for me.

What I want to do is offer a trade of services... And I know that may not sound appealing to everyone but hear me out first!

Here is my TEMPERARY portfolio where you can see some of my designs... I take the appearance of ALL my designs very seriously regardless of difference in production salary. and that’s why my designs are very appealing and successful...

http://Veggie1232.deviantart.com

Before you turn down my offer of a trade PLEASE take a look at my design capabilities at the link above and THEN make your final decision.

What I need: The obvious is that im going to need someone like YOU to code my portfolio. I’m thinking it will need a good amount of ajax, css, etc? I also would like it coded in divs and not tables as it loads faster? But this can all be discussed later?

Here is a preview of my portfolio design

Let me start off that I will design EACH and EVERY page in Photoshop so you know what I want everything to look like.

Any who… The scroll bar will need to be done in ajax so that it will appear correctly in all browsers such as Fire fox and what not. I have searched on google and found a couple scripts if you need any...

Important:
As for the portfolio part... When you click on a thumbnail you will see more information about that design in the middle with a small preview and some content under that. When you click on the thumbnail to view more info on that design, the only thing on that page I would like to reload is the middle part. (the part with info on that design) Also when you click the NEXT> link under the thumbnails to view more thumbnails the only thing I would like to reload is the thumbnails. Maybe fade in or something?

Also when you click on any of the navigation links the only thing that should really reload is the content and not load a WHOLE other page.

I’m also going to want to have a SIMPLE client login where I set up the clients account. Basically when they log in they will be taken to a SIMPLE page with emergency contacts for me, and some links to download certain files and an option to view design progress and what not.

As for other pages... links page is pretty simple lol contact page just a contact form and a contact card of info on it. Rest of pages is just basic content... text and images nothing big...

Last but not least: someone mention to me that ill probably need a SMALL admin to update the portfolio? But doesn’t matter as long as I can update it. You might have to help explain how...

I want the WHOLE site to load as fast as possible and im very picky about it looking exact to the PSD file... as far as placement and size of things... I know fonts might be an issue but we can work that out....

THIS IS A TRADE OF SERVICE... I MIGHT BE ABLE TO OFFER A LITTLE MONEY TO GO ALONG WITH THE TRADE BUT IM JUST A BROKE STUDENT.

Looking for someone VERY professional. I know this is a big job but im willing to do an equal trade meaning ill do just as much work as you do for me...

THANKS!! PLEASE Serious inquiries only!!! Great portfolio piece for you!

Contact card:
Company: Digital Ink
Name: Ian Shannon-Garvey
Online Handle: Veggie1232
Website 1: http://DigitalInkLive.com
Website 2: http://www.Veggie1232.DeviantArt.com
Email 1: DigitalInkLive@hotmail.com
Aim: Veggie1232
Msn: Veggie@Shannon-Garvey.com

Please contact me or reply to this post thanks!

08-08-2007, 02:02 PM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

I can do this if i dont need to do the PHP/Client login. The ajax and xhtml/css is fine!

PM me if interested.

Thanks

08-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Xuxa is offline Xuxa
Expertise:
Software:

Xuxa is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Xuxa

Old

I added you to msn.

08-08-2007, 06:34 PM
non-issue is offline non-issue
Software:

non-issue is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello, I am interested in working something out with you...

08-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Veggie1232 is offline Veggie1232
Expertise:
Software:

Veggie1232 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Veggie1232 Send a message via MSN to Veggie1232

Old

Hi guys! Thanks for the replies!!! Please email me or add me to msn... if im not on msn when you add me please send me an email!

Thanks!

Closed Thread