Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1793 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

MusicVideoCode.biz - Auto-updating, custom script, Music Video Codes

Thread title: MusicVideoCode.biz - Auto-updating, custom script, Music Video Codes
Closed Thread    
08-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Dylan Butler is offline Dylan Butler
Expertise:
Software:

Dylan Butler is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Dylan Butler

Old  MusicVideoCode.biz - Auto-updating, custom script, Music Video Codes

My site is for sale: MusicVideoCode.biz.

I wanted a music video code site for months since I heard about a guy making $300 a day off of his. I searched and searched for months for a working music video code script that did more than just grab all the videos from youtube. I wanted real, top, new music video codes and not a bunch of junk from youtube.

I designed and coded the site.

I ended up coding this script with the help of several coders and I must say it is very smart. It gets yahoo music videos via an RSS feed, so the videos are new and popular. You can update it several times a day if you wanted. The video itself is not stored on the server so the bandwidth is very low. However, the embed code that works on myspace makes the video appear to be hosted on the site.

This site pulls videos from one feed that pulls videos from many feeds. These feeds are all very high traffic, so some may go down from time to time. An improvement to this site would be to setup mirrors for the items, but that was a bit too complex for me.

I am selling it to finally get rid of my old Honda.

I wanted to increase the traffic so I integrated a myspace script and worked very hard customizing the mods to fit with the theme of the site.

I read somewhere that google rewards those who give their users the option to comment on content, so I even wrote comment functionality into all of the videos (no other music video code site does this!).

Admin section viewing available upon request.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

By the way take a look at the amount of searches per month for 'Music Video Code':

The domain is registered at enom.

Monetized solely through google Adsense. Earnings shown are ALL TIME, since the site's inception.

Great search engine position. See referrers for more details.

Over 1k pages indexed in google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...cvideocode.biz

Start bidding at $150.
BIN: $600
Increment: $20

See the sitepoint auction:
http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/11254

Closed Thread