Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1391 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

Thread title: You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?
Closed Thread    
02-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Michel Z. is offline Michel Z.
Software:

Michel Z. is on a distinguished road

Old  You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

"If you want to truly bank it with CJ (= Commision Junction). Financial merchants are your best bet. They are easy to make money with, because they pay per free information lead, and don't require users to sign up and pay for anything. Depending on your volume, most start out paying you an avg of $30 per lead. I was able to score over $40 per lead with a few of them.

TIP: If you make a site dedicated to the mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation niches, you can EASILY bank $40k a month without breaking a sweat."

Someone mentioned above on different forum!

1. Just wondering if those figures can be easily made with mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers & therefore above mentioned is correct or NOT??

Regarding my opinion "mortgage/refinance/debt consolidation offers" are HARD TO GET TRAFFIC, because those are very targeted audience, highly competitive (read: difficult to get high ranking within search engines!!) & Pay-per-click (PPC) is very high (your advertisement budget will be high)!!

2. What is your personal opinion here?

Let me know...

Many thanks!

02-05-2006, 02:56 PM
RossJJ is offline RossJJ
Expertise:
Software:

RossJJ is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to RossJJ Send a message via MSN to RossJJ

Old

How are you expecting to make the money? from ads? well good luck

02-05-2006, 03:32 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

It's not an entirely absurd claim but it's obviously very hard to do. If infact these companies do pay $40 per lead then you would need to send them about 10,000/month to generate $40k, that works out at 333/day. I don't think setting up a turnkey site (like the hundreds I see being sold on this subject) is the kind of site that will deliver these profits, you can bet your bottom dollar that the big players are those on Page 1 of google for the top keywords.

02-06-2006, 02:49 PM
LeeD is offline LeeD
Expertise:
Software:

LeeD is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to LeeD Send a message via MSN to LeeD Send a message via Yahoo to LeeD

Old

Robson is exactly right. I make good money with AzoogleAds and ringtone offers, but that is due to some very good search rankings as well as a ton of inbound links.

Closed Thread