Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2078 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Problem. What should I do?

Thread title: Problem. What should I do?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-01-2005, 02:15 PM
leokoudo is offline leokoudo
Expertise:
Software:

leokoudo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to leokoudo Send a message via MSN to leokoudo

Old  Problem. What should I do?

On April 13th I contacted a freelancer to do a project for me (a cms for a gaming website). He asked me for 50% of the payment so he could start the project. I paid him $75. He said he would have it done in two weeks. Two weeks passed and I didn't know anything about the project's status. Then he finally showed me the cms' control panel and asked me to pay him the rest of the money because he needed some to pay a bill. We made a deal that I would give him some of the money and he would get it finished on that week. He agreed and I paid $50. He didn't get it done even after two weeks. I told him then that I cancel the project and he told me that he would refund my money.

Over two weeks have passed and he still hasn't refund the money. What should I do? I am sending him messages everyday to send the money and he doesn't. I am in really need of that money. Any help?