Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1328 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Domain Names :

iPadEdge.com (with HTML5 coded design!)

Thread title: iPadEdge.com (with HTML5 coded design!)
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
JasonGDX is offline JasonGDX
Expertise: Design, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL
Software: Photoshop, Coda

JasonGDX is on a distinguished road

Old  iPadEdge.com (with HTML5 coded design!)

I'm looking to sell the premium domain iPadEdge.com. This domain is the perfect domain to start an iPad/iPhone blog, app review site, or full-featured resource for all things iPad!

The domain is straight-forward and easy to remember. Though some might call it simply an oversized iPod touch, the iPad has great potential to be in the same position as the iPod, and will no doubt become a cutting edge product with an even broader user-base in years to come. Now is the perfect opportunity and time to start an iPad site!
Registered for TWO YEARS at Namecheap
Created: Wed 01/27/2010
Expires: Thu 01/27/2012
There is currently no traffic, as the site was only in development. I really would love to develop this site myself, but with some other projects, I don't have the time or resources to complete it. Small amounts of traffic may potentially come from search results for "ipad at&t edge network" or similar. It's very small, but a benefit nonetheless.

Twitter account @iPadEdge is also included. (For legal clarification, the Twitter account is not part of the sale, but rather a free supplement that the buyer will receive.)

An HTML 5 coded design is included in the sale!
The design is coded using new HTML5 elements, features some CSS3 transitions, shadows, and rounded corners, and is tested in the latest browsers. The design will display correctly in Safari and Chrome; transition effects will not display in Firefox, and IE 7 & 8 will display the design sans CSS3 properties. The coded preview will be shown only to a potential buyer upon request. Please PM or email me. A PSD of the design (with slight variations to the coded version) is also included.

I am looking for an offer somewhere around $300. Please post your offers below or contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!

How to Contact Me
* Also listed here: http://www.vgamin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42589

04-16-2010, 04:10 AM
JasonGDX is offline JasonGDX
Expertise: Design, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL
Software: Photoshop, Coda

JasonGDX is on a distinguished road

Old

I've decided to make this an auction, with a minimum starting bid of $100. BIN is set at $300.

Auction will end 5 days after the first bid is placed. Please remember this is a multi-site sale. I will keep everyone posted on any updates from the other site. And of course, all bids must be made publicly (ie. not via PM).

Thanks again for looking!