Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2099 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

ControlVee - Notes For The Masses (Huge Potential!)

Thread title: ControlVee - Notes For The Masses (Huge Potential!)
Closed Thread    
01-14-2008, 07:21 PM
bradpurchase is offline bradpurchase
Expertise:
Software:

bradpurchase is on a distinguished road

Old  ControlVee - Notes For The Masses (Huge Potential!)

Hey,

I am selling my site http://www.controlvee.com/. It is a note-editing service. This service allows you to create "virtual" notes, and stores them in a database for you to access whenever you please. When you submit a note, other users read the note and correct it if they need to, and you have allowed them to do so. You can report any note that you find to be inappropriate, and if we agree, it will be removed from the database.

Once you submit a note, you will notice that it appears in the "Freshly Pasted..." box to the left-hand side of the screen. This box is a list of 7 of the most recent notes. To view every note, click the "Browse Notes" link on the navigation, also to the left of your screen. This page allows you to view all the notes from the database, and you can also search them to quickly find the note you are looking for.

-----------

It comes with an Admin Panel that lets you delete notes, add/delete categories, and put the site offline/online.

I am asking $200 CAD (ONO), which in my opinion is a great deal for a site with this much potential.

Please reply to this topic or email bradpurchase@gmail.com with any offers. Also, please only reply or email if you are interested.

Thanks!
Brad

Closed Thread