Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2128 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

How does it all work

Thread title: How does it all work
Closed Thread    
07-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Ben is offline Ben
Expertise:
Software:

Ben is on a distinguished road

Old  How does it all work

I really want to start making some money online. I want to combine my web skills with my business skills (i have these?). Ive read bits and peices here and there about how to find a niche market and so forth but i really want to know how the process works like...

Once you have a topic, where do you go from there?
How do u get content?
Whats the whole summerised process?

07-07-2005, 06:41 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey Ben,

I'm not really a know it all in affiliate marketing or what not but I guess the general steps in the process would be something like....

1) Find your niche

2) Create your website and register your domain

3) Either write your own articles or use articles that others have written (you would have to attach credit to them in some shape or form) google "free business/marketing articles" for example, you will find loads!

4) Signup for google adsense or another ppc service, once they accept your website you can then place the adverts on your pages.

5) Submit your website to directories, search engines and advertise directly to your target audience.

6) Watch the pennys roll in!

07-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Ben is offline Ben
Expertise:
Software:

Ben is on a distinguished road

Old

Sounds easy enough... apart from the niche market part lol. I cant think of anything to make a site out of as most of my interests are in web design or internet related stuff which there is sooo much of and id be silly to try and compete with that. It doesnt bother me that it takes time to build a profitable website. If i can evenutually make enough to pay for itself (hosting, advertising, domain) then id be happy , even better if i make a profit.

Closed Thread