Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2200 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Professional Webdesigner - NEEDED!

Thread title: Professional Webdesigner - NEEDED!
Closed Thread    
01-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Techpresence is offline Techpresence
Expertise:
Software:

Techpresence is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Techpresence Send a message via AIM to Techpresence Send a message via MSN to Techpresence

Old  Professional Webdesigner - NEEDED!

Greetings. I am currently seeking a professional web designer that is capable of creating organic, simple (web 2.0), fun yet professional website designs/templates - which are related to the website hosting/internet industry.

I ask that you please read this entire post before contacting me (to verify that you are capable of doing what I need). Of course, it also helps us both in the long run!

Designer-
MUST be professional! This is a one-time-only project - however, I may contract work out to you for other project's as well! You must be professional, and have some sort of examples of previous work (ex: a portfolio). You must have the ability to speak CLEAR english (which means "dnt tlk like ths".

Updating me personally on the progress of the design daily (or when a adjustment is made) via e-mail or via instant messenger is also required! I respond to e-mail's quickly and within a very timely fashion.

Project-
I am looking for a design for a website hosting/internet related website. This website will serve as the primary web presence for the entire company. The website itself should be simple, web 2.0 and "fun". One website for inspiration includes the Brinkster website design.

This website contains a great color scheme, over all style and just the right amount of "fun". You must be able to design in this quality.

Budget/Requirements-
Please be aware that for this particular project, I do not require this coded - nor do I require a sub-page. I simply require a home page design delivered in a PSD format!

In all honesty, my budget is rather low (however, open to possibilites). I am able to pay via PayPal only. If however you are interested, I would most certainly be open to barting with you (domain name[s] and/or website hosting services).

Contact-
If you would like more information, are interested or have questions, please send me an e-mail at Timfrie@comcast.net! Please include your portfolio, as well as your general price range. If possible, some sort of instant messenger handle ID so we can discuss this particular project further!

Thank you very much for your interest. I look much forward to hearing from YOU!
~.Tim

01-07-2007, 10:16 PM
t0ny is offline t0ny
Software:

t0ny is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Tim

I have added you to MSN and emailed you hoping to discuss this project.

Thanks,
Tony

01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
TaeKwonJoe is offline TaeKwonJoe
Expertise: Designing & Programming
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++

TaeKwonJoe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via MSN to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via Skype™ to TaeKwonJoe

Old

I have sent you an email.

Closed Thread