Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1778 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[for hire] XHTML / CSS Coding or WordPress Theme - 72 hour Turnaround GUARANTEED

Thread title: [for hire] XHTML / CSS Coding or WordPress Theme - 72 hour Turnaround GUARANTEED
Closed Thread    
06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
jjmac is offline jjmac
Software:

jjmac is on a distinguished road

Old  [for hire] XHTML / CSS Coding or WordPress Theme - 72 hour Turnaround GUARANTEED

I currently have 3 openings for HTML/CSS coding work.

For standard pages you may choose between the following DOCTYPES:
XHTML 1.0 Transitional / Strict
HTML 4.01 Transitional / Strict

For WordPress themes your skin will be coded in XHTML 1.0 Transitional.

My prices are as follows:
$35 USD Per Simple Page
$65 USD Per Standard Page
$95 USD Per More Advanced Page
Non-standard or very advanced pages require a custom quote.

A simple page is one that has a very basic layout and very few content styles.
A standard page is usually a header, footer, and 1, 2, or 3 columns with broad content styles.
A more advanced page will have either a more unusual layout, or more complex content material, or some other aspect that puts out of the basic page category.

Send me a screen shot of your page and I will verify what category yours will fall under.
  • I use tableless layouts for all coding projects.
  • I do not hack WordPress. All WordPress themes will be written correctly according to WordPress guidelines to help ensure that future updates will not break the theme.
  • I test code in the latest FULL releases of 4 major browsers: IE, FireFox, Opera, and Netscape. I cannot guarantee that it will work in older versions or other browsers.
  • I guarantee a 72 hour turnaround time. This means from the momment that I accept the coding work on your page, you will have proof of the finished product in 72 hours. If you do not, you will get the finished product FREE of charge.
  • I cannot guarantee that every aspect of your design will work when coded. In these cases I will give you advanced warning of things that possibly will not work. I also cannot guarantee that your design will work exactly the same across all browsers. There are usually minor discrepencies such as slight margin differences and different text rendering.
  • I will be the only person to determine which category your design falls under. If you do not agree with my decision, you are not obligated to hire me.

I accept Paypal only. You will be shown proof of coding and validation within 72 hours. This will be a screenshot of the page with text highlighted, and a screenshot of the URL in question at the W3C validation page. Your payment will then be due. Once paid you will recieve the product in a .zip file through e-mail, unless you request otherwise. Product can be shipped on CD to continental US at a charge of $15 USD.

Once payment is due, you have 15 days to pay in full. There is a $45 late fee. Product will not be delivered until payment is received.

Post here, PM me or contact me via my portfolio page at http://www.joshmcgilberry.com/contact/

I reserve the right to refuse any work at any time for any reason, as long as a prior agreement has not been established.

06-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

I highly recommend jjmac. I've worked with him before and he's extremely professional and has perfect code.

Good luck with your offer.

Closed Thread