Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2002 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

2 great topsites for sale

Thread title: 2 great topsites for sale
Closed Thread    
05-17-2006, 02:26 PM
JRayers is offline JRayers
Software:

JRayers is on a distinguished road

Old  2 great topsites for sale

For sale today are 2 topsites I do not have time to maintain.

Harry Potter Topsites - www.hptopsites.com - PR4
Nintendo Topsites - www.nintendotopsites.com
(Both at Namecheap)

Harry Potter topsites is having a few problems at the moment. The site got hacked a week or so ago and I simply haven't had time to correct it fully. The topsites at HpTopsites.com run the latest Aardvark topsites but it is not fully functioning. I have the latest valid database (with 114 members) and a custom skin (seen at www.romcoms.com) and the site just needs a couple of hours work to get fully functioning again. This site receives over 100 visitors per day at weekends and around 80 every weekday. Unfortunately I do not have stats to show this due to the hacking, and for some reason AwStats does not work. I can show about 4-5 days worth at the beginning of May but from then on it has not updated (AwStats still says, last updated 7th May).

Nintendo Topsites is growing rapidly and receives 50+ visitors per day. This site is fully functioning and just needs to be moved across. It might be wise to update the topsites version as this version is succeptable to hacking.

Revenue would be easy to generate by putting ads in a listing type box above the first website, as seen in Nintendo Topsites. There is no revenue proof, but when HP topsites worked fully it got about 2-3 clicks per day, but due to not having AdSense, revenue was low.

With a little time these sites can be boosted and once they are running smoothly they require little to no maintenance and can easily earn $5 a day.

I'm looking for offers from $100 on each with a bin around $200 on Nintendo Topsites and $300 on HP Topsites. Please PM any near BIN offers you may have for my consideration.

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions or queries do not hesitate to post or PM and I will try and answer.

James Rayers

05-22-2006, 10:58 PM
JRayers is offline JRayers
Software:

JRayers is on a distinguished road

Old

Nintendo Topsites is no longer for sale but HP Topsites is fully restored and ready for sale. Please PM or post offers.

Closed Thread