Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1909 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Looking For Sci-Fi Writer

Thread title: Looking For Sci-Fi Writer
Closed Thread    
11-05-2006, 02:30 AM
phoenixfireball is offline phoenixfireball
Expertise:
Software:

phoenixfireball is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to phoenixfireball

Old  Looking For Sci-Fi Writer

If you have a passion for Science Fiction, I am looking for you. I have recently started a new blog, and I will be writing on it as well as whomever I hire to help me.

I am especially looking for people interested in Battlestar Galactica (old and/or new), as well as Star Wars, Babylon 5, Quantum Leap, Heroes, and other such shows. To review current and old episodes, give overviews of what is happening in the shows, movies and books, as well as keep on top of movie, and upcoming television show developments. We will also discuss technology we loved in the shows/movies, merchandise that can be bought, what actors/actresses are doing now, if their shows are over, or even if they are still in production.

Pay will be negotiated based on experience but this is a paid part time position. Pay to increase as site traffic increases. Bonuses also available for traffic increases.

Time requirement will be a minimum of two hours a week.

Contact me with samples of previous work, or a sample post at contact[at]digitallifenews.com.

Job Posting to be filled by November 20th. Two positions available for the right people.

11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

I simply love Star Wars, Quantum Leap, and Startgate was also one of my favorites. Sorry I can't help you write though, I am far too busy with my own projects. Good luck!

Closed Thread