Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1660 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

[ SEEKING ] Professional Logo Designer

Thread title: [ SEEKING ] Professional Logo Designer
Closed Thread    
10-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Spooky is offline Spooky
Software:

Spooky is on a distinguished road

Old  [ SEEKING ] Professional Logo Designer

Hey there,

I am seeking a logo designer (or two) that can provide quality work within a realistic deadline. Please, only serious designers need apply as most work that needs to be done is in the corporate aspect.

I am... a professional web designer and developer searching for a logo designer that I can hand projects to as they come to me.

You are... a professional logo designer who doesn't mind having a few side jobs here and there designing the occasional corporate logo or complete identity.

You have... experience in the field with professional examples and possibly a simple and brief resume.

Please understand this is not a full time or part time position. I am a freelance designer just searching for the right people to give projects to when they approach me. I do have one or two projects currently that I am able to provide as work.

If you are interested, please send your digital portfolio and resume (if applicable) to me:
- Private Message
- Email: ryanbarr@gmail.com
- AIM: theCSSdesigner

Thanks!

10-06-2008, 06:44 PM
MsJacquiiC is offline MsJacquiiC
Expertise:
Software:

MsJacquiiC is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to MsJacquiiC Send a message via MSN to MsJacquiiC Send a message via Yahoo to MsJacquiiC

Old

Email sent = Thanx for the opportunity

Jacquii.

Hi - Jacquii Cooke here - Webmistress of http://JPiCForum.info - I'm responding to your thread over at TalkFreelance.com You can view my new web portfolio at http://JacquiiDesigns.com (still under construction) - I do vB consultation, website creation, custom graphics development and a myriad of other web projects. I will be happy to help with your current project and others as you present the opportunity. I think you visit my portfolio - you will like some of the current logo designs I have up. I'm flexible and original as a designer; My style is diverse and has been well-received by my clientele.

Please let me know if interested and we can chat about price and the specifics of your project on MSN, Yahoo or AIM instant message programs. Alternatively we can chat directly via the Let'sChatLive system on my website.

Thanx,

Jacquii.

My Web Portfolio: http://jacquiidesigns.com/portfolio
Email: Webmistress@JPiCForum.info
MSN: msjacquiic@hotmail.com
Yahoo: MsJacquiiC
AIM: MsJacquiiC

10-07-2008, 01:42 AM
ivycsl is offline ivycsl
Software:

ivycsl is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to ivycsl Send a message via MSN to ivycsl Send a message via Yahoo to ivycsl Send a message via Skype™ to ivycsl

Old

Hi there!

I already added to my messenger. Can we talk it over IM?

Thanks.

Ivy

Closed Thread