Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1828 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Development Software and Tools :

A couple of HTML tools

Thread title: A couple of HTML tools

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-23-2007, 10:16 AM
vesselin is offline vesselin
Expertise:
Software:

vesselin is on a distinguished road

Old  A couple of HTML tools

I have a couple of HTML tools that I have developed while working as a freelancer. So I am wondering if I can package them and sell them online. However packaging each of them and setting a website with an online demo will cost me time, so I have to decide on which one to start work first. And this forum looks like the perfect place to ask other web developers:

Would these tools be useful to you?
Would you buy such a tool?
What price would you consider reasonable for such tools (provided that you find these tools useful)?

Below is a description of the programs that I have developed:

The first tool is a program that takes an HTML file and tells you small search engine optimizations that can be made, e.g. tables missing "summary" attribute, images missing "alt" attribute, if some text can be placed inside
h1, h2 tags, etc.

The second tool is a program that takes an HTML file and converts all tables into DIV tags + some CSS code. This program still needs improvements and after an HTML file is converted it often needs to be edited manually, but still the program saves lots of manual work when you start converting HTML with tables to tableless code.

Any comments on the usefulness of these programs are greatly appreciated.