Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1705 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

[WTS] PR5 Football Gambling Site - The Tipsters

Thread title: [WTS] PR5 Football Gambling Site - The Tipsters
08-26-2011, 10:00 PM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old  [WTS] PR5 Football Gambling Site - The Tipsters

Hey Folks,

Today, I'm selling my football tipping service website, and I'm selling it on the cheap. The reserve is only $350. BIN: $1200.

I'm looking for a quick sale as I'm in desperate need of some cash.

The website is completely uniquely designed and coded by http://www.astereostudio.com/ - you can see it is the latest addition to their portfolio. This web developer comes highly recommended and if you need any changes made, I suggest you hire him!

It is fully run on wordpress - using S2Member for the membership payments, only through paypal currently - but S2 member will allow for numerous payment methods to be added.

The idea of the website is to provide betting tips for upcoming football or soccer games. I have a background in statistics and saw the trash that was in this marketplace. There are literally thousands of scam websites. With a unique, clean and believable website, the competition will be destroyed. Have no doubts about it, this market is huge. There are maybe one or two real competitors - and this is where I saw the opportunity.

The website has a unique twist on its competitors, in that, it will deliver to its customers - not only bet summaries (i.e bet 500 pounds on Liverpool to win) - but also show the statistical reasons for the bet. We have done vast market research and come up with very competitive prices. The tips were originally going to be done by a couple of university students and myself. However, as we've all recently graduated and moved into full time work - we have to let this go.

Marketing wise, we have got a few strong backlinks from quality football blogs. I will happily put you in contact with the owners of these websites. Google has just given the website a PR5, sub-pages PR4 and sub-sub-pages PR3.

I really think someone will see value in this website, the unique design and the current marketing efforts. For anyone interested, you can PM me for a testing account, so you can see what the members area looks like. The tips and website-editing is all done via wordpress admin and custom inputs into posts. I really need some cash and have hence set the reserve price, and starting bid to $350. I will sell at this amount, although I'm hoping for more. Google analytics is also available to anyone who wants it, just PM me your google account and I'll add you to the analytics account!

If anyone is interested, but doesn't believe they can run the website - I can certainly help - part-time - after the sale is complete.

PS. I've had 10 or so unique articles written for the website, these have not been submitted to any article directories as of yet.

Kindest Regards.

Sammy

08-31-2011, 01:34 AM
mike.fro is offline mike.fro
Expertise: Design
Software:

mike.fro is on a distinguished road

Old

Interested, PM incoming.

08-31-2011, 05:48 PM
stevenhartley is offline stevenhartley
Software:

stevenhartley is on a distinguished road

Old

Very interested, could I see a admin demo please.

09-01-2011, 11:52 AM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

I've sent you both PMs, thanks for showing interest.

11-16-2011, 09:04 AM
stevenhartley is offline stevenhartley
Software:

stevenhartley is on a distinguished road

Old

It's weird to think I bought this site nearly 3 months ago and this person is still ignoring me for the information on how to use and edit the site.

It took him over a month to set the site up after numerous pm's the only way he responded was when i filed a paypal dispute.

Now after even paying him $50 more than his starting bid this ignorant individual wont answer emails or PMs (and he has recently been online) in giving me the information on the site, this person even said on an email that he would send it tommorow (03/10/11)

This could of all been resolved very easily if you had the decency to reply and just get the job done!

11-16-2011, 10:19 AM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

It is also quite weird for the fact that I am still waiting on a response for the design work. Someone approached me for a new design, I started it - its probably finished or nearly finished, its been a while now. Ever since starting, he never responded to any of my messages.

Now I can see what happened. Some other * person stole the job. Oh well - won't be doing business with you again.