Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2052 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Do you know about some free XML / API feed(s) for "money" themes?

Thread title: Do you know about some free XML / API feed(s) for "money" themes?
09-19-2010, 07:29 AM
jareso is offline jareso
Expertise:
Software:

jareso is on a distinguished road

Old  Do you know about some free XML / API feed(s) for "money" themes?

Do you know about some good free XML / API feed(s) / referral programs for themes like "stock exchange" or "money" etc. I have one domain that has some (hundreds of visitors) type-in traffic and I think that it could be possibly monetised with stuff like that. I personally do not have much interest in these "money" things, so I don’t want to create a website where would be needed to write some articles or deeply care about it. I am also not looking for selling it nor to park it at some domain parking company. Rather than that, I am thinking that I will develop some sort of automated system for that domain, powered by some free "money stuff" feed(s). Ideally kind of system, that will be running as completely standalone. e.g. business charts, stock market indexes, news, etc. Without any need to take care of it once when started. (Or just with a little care.)

Ideally these feed(s) should be connected with referral program (when you "own" customer that you recommended, for years or lifetime) rather than affiliate (when you get customer just for a few days, e.g. 30 / or just for a first purchase, etc.) nor simple context click-able ads.
Do you know about any?

Thank you very much for your answer.