Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1708 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

How to Survive Holiday Travel

Thread title: How to Survive Holiday Travel
12-28-2009, 09:37 AM
nazreeric is offline nazreeric
Software:

nazreeric is on a distinguished road

Old  How to Survive Holiday Travel

Hi Every Body,
How are you all? Holiday travel can often times be full of delayed departures and arrivals. Everyone seems to be traveling during the holidays. It is a wonderful time of the year to see friends and family, but can a frustrating time to travel. Don't let this complication spoil the spirit of the season. Discover some clever ideas for how to survive holiday travel.

Plan Ahead and Come Prepared

The key to arriving at your destination stress free is to plan ahead and come prepared. If you show up at the airport, bus or train terminal empty handed, you will be sure to regret it. Here are few tips to help you show up with an arsenal of entertainment to keep you occupied while you wait.

1. Bring your laptop. Most travel terminals offer free wireless internet access. Just log in and play some free online games while you wait. Choose from a huge variety of ball games, including football games, golf games and baseball games to satisfy the sportsman in you. You can even download the games for free and play them without internet access later on.

2. Pack some reading material. The hours will slip by while you read a great novel, news article, or magazine. Newspapers often have crossword puzzles, Sudoku and more word games that you can solve while you wait. Don't forget to bring a few sharpened pencils.

3. Charge up your MP3 player. Load your MP3 player with a fresh playlist of favorite songs that you can listen to while you wait. Listening to music will keep your mind occupied and let your eyes rest while you survive your travel delay. Research studies show that music can relax and revitalize the human mind and body.

Come up with your own original entertainment ideas for holiday travel survival. Just be sure to plan ahead so that you aren't stuck waiting without a thing to occupy your time. The holidays are times to be enjoyed, so make the most of your trip and come prepared!

Play ball games like soccer, golf, tennis, and football games next time you have to wait!

Best Regards...........

02-06-2010, 04:04 AM
TREXX is offline TREXX
Software:

TREXX is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks for the advice!

02-11-2010, 02:26 PM
andr92 is offline andr92
Software:

andr92 is on a distinguished road

Old

Wow, so may tips on the topic!
You know I still prefer enjoy the place I find myself in, see the sight if possible, meet new people and not just listen to music or work on my laptop

03-01-2010, 09:48 AM
joypackard is offline joypackard
Software:

joypackard is on a distinguished road

Old

thanks for sharing