Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2042 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Online Marketing what’s the Secret?

Thread title: Online Marketing what’s the Secret?
04-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Joe Spencer is offline Joe Spencer
Software:

Joe Spencer is on a distinguished road

Old  Online Marketing what’s the Secret?

This is the most frequently asked question in the online marketing industry and the answer is, there isn’t a one! With most Internet Marketing Businesses it is to the advantage of the mentors to inform all his or her new members and prospects of exactly how to make money online because of the commission’s structure put in place which will benefit the mentor.
The key to success online is simple, make sure you’re using a proven system, you have an experienced and helpful mentor, and then duplicate, duplicate.
Its no good trying to reinvent the wheel, like the old saying goes if it aint broken don’t fix it! Use the strategies and techniques your mentor uses to be successful, if he or she is making money the system works, so copy it.
There are hundreds of places online to advertise for completely free which will generate huge traffic to your lead landing page, but this won’t happen straight away you need to be patient and consistent. Videos speak volumes; use Youtube to your advantage! Have a look at others videos and copy their techniques. Use social networking site such as facebook and myspace to make new friends and potential leads.
The aim is to get your name out far and wide, the more you do the above the more back links you create and the more money you will make. All you’re trying to do is build your list.
Now obviously using free sources won’t create as much money as quick as you would through paid advertising but if you don’t use the free sources as well then you won’t be as successful as you could be. If you have the money to start paid advertising then do it because you will make lots of money quick, and I mean lots of money!!! Now I can’t tell you were to pay to advertising unless your one on of my members for obvious reasons but I can tell you that the free advertising is as important to your success.

I hope this answer the big question!!
Thanks for reading this article if you would like to find out more about my success then feel free in getting in contact with me on the below details.

For and on behalf of Home-Incomes-System.com

Michael Eccles
Executive Partner
Mobile: +44(0)7533 365 435
http://www.home-incomes-system.com

Joe Spencer
Executive Partner
Mobile: +44(0)7799 483 626