Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1681 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need Customized VB Forum made

Thread title: Need Customized VB Forum made
Closed Thread    
01-20-2008, 05:11 PM
RavenSquak is offline RavenSquak
Software:

RavenSquak is on a distinguished road

Old  Need Customized VB Forum made

Hello experienced VB coders. Im in desperate need of a talented VB forum coder who has much experience with VB and can add intricate customizations to the forum that I need. I dont believe the customizations i need are too advanced, but im not to familiar myself with VB so im not sure what can constitute as being advanced and simple customizatons.

In addition I also need the website for the forum constructed as well. I dont really want to post what my web idea is to the public at the moment so i was wondering if coders could contact me personally either through PM or MSN or something like that to talk about the project. Im not sure if this is allowed to do or not, or everything has to be kept on these forums... So if it is against the fules jus let me know.

Im willing to pay good money to get this project done, and i'd like it completed as soon as physically possible. So if your interested in creating a creative site and have much experience w/ VB then please contact me about working on this project.

In advance I appreciate you all taking the time to read this post.
Thanks,
-Ross

01-20-2008, 05:38 PM
RavenSquak is offline RavenSquak
Software:

RavenSquak is on a distinguished road

Old

oh and to add one thing i need plugins for the vbulletin forum. I dont necessarily need someone for custom skins. Thanks.

Closed Thread