Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1856 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Just Opened A Directory Page On My Site, Feel Free To Add Yourselves!

Thread title: Just Opened A Directory Page On My Site, Feel Free To Add Yourselves!
Closed Thread    
12-18-2006, 03:33 PM
shadav is offline shadav
Software:

shadav is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to shadav Send a message via Yahoo to shadav

Old  Just Opened A Directory Page On My Site, Feel Free To Add Yourselves!

I finally did some cleaning up with my links page and made it into a directory page
feel free to visit and add your sites to the list...it's free...unless you want to be a featured listing which only costs $1 a month!

The Directory will be tied into both of my sites so it will get quite a bit of unique visits and it has basically a space for everything...

If you feel your site needs a better catagory listing just let me know and I'll add a new one and move your link there...also you can add your listing into multiply catagories
The Help Line! :: General Public Information

12-25-2006, 07:28 PM
shadav is offline shadav
Software:

Old

Please take the time and review my directory...I just completely redesigned it
The Help Line! :: General Public Information

thank you
and don't worry about being harsh I really want to make the best outta this lol...well the best that I can do with it that is

and before anyone says anything

lol yes it's a free temp that i changed to orange ...but by redesigned i mean, originally i had my own design on there...and well people complained lol so figured i'd take the safer route and do a temp and just tweak it to my needs....for a rough example of what I mean you can view The Hang Out..basically the same layout

I prob will remove most of the ads in the Affiliate section....actually hoping to replace those with actual affiliates later lol (trying to get someone to make an affiliate mod) mainly they are there as spacers for now until i replace them with real affiliates

01-08-2007, 01:15 AM
shadav is offline shadav
Software:

Old

*bumps*
a month and i'm already currently up to 560 listings and growing
changed the layout a bit and added some more features....

Featured links now cost $3 and that's for life time (subject to change)...what you get if you become a featured listing...Listed at the top of your category and also in the footer of the main page Featured Listings get their own spot light, rotated out biweekly so that every featured listing can be listed

It's free to add a regular listing...if you add a reciprocal link you get an extra Linkback, to ensure that bots find your site!

Reciprocal Links and Page Rankings are validated often, usually after 20 new links have been added...Individual Page Rankings are validated immediately after submission is approved.

So please feel free to add your sites today and also any suggestions, commets are welcome

01-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Gatt is offline Gatt
Expertise: Design & Development
Software: Photoshop

Gatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gatt Send a message via Skype™ to Gatt

Old

Erm mate, Since your site is related to directory, Would you be interested in this domain ( www.directorypage.net ) I can offer a good price!

01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
shadav is offline shadav
Software:

Old

not at the moment, but thank you i'll keep it in mind when i decide to get a new domain

02-06-2007, 07:56 PM
shadav is offline shadav
Software:

Old

been working on my site again, still got things to add, but please feel free to check it out

as well as submit your links
update to Featured Links...they cost $5 for a lifetime listing...this $5 gets your link listed at the top of it's category and a put into a rotation in the footer of the main page that is rotated per refresh of the page!
Regular listings are free
Reciprical listings get an extra "Link Back" tag added to their listing to make sure that the bots find their sites

I'm also offering advertising...feel free to contact me with where you'd like to advertise, the type of ad (text/banner) and size, how long (I charge per day/month/year *not by impressions/clicks*) and a price, i'm very reasonable lol, i ain't greedy just lookin to keep the directory alive and free
this also includes the emails that get sent out by my directory. I get on average 30 submissions a day (that's an average of 900 submissions a month).

Closed Thread