Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1138 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Fifa 2007 (PSP)

Thread title: Fifa 2007 (PSP)
Closed Thread    
10-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Marky is on a distinguished road

Old  Fifa 2007 (PSP)

Hey all,

Anyone played Fifa 2007 on the PSP?
I'm just about to buy it and wondered if it was any good

Thanks,

Marky

10-18-2006, 08:32 PM
AntiChav is offline AntiChav
Software:

AntiChav is on a distinguished road

Old

i got a psp like a year ago and have never bought one game for it yet i prefer the 360.

10-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

Fifa 2007 on the PS2 is amazing, really is a good game. Much improved from 2006 and Im guessing because it allows you to link up saved games from PS2 to PSP that it'll be pretty much identical on PSP.

10-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Bazza`
Fifa 2007 on the PS2 is amazing, really is a good game. Much improved from 2006 and Im guessing because it allows you to link up saved games from PS2 to PSP that it'll be pretty much identical on PSP.
What kind of new features are there, and whats the manager mode like?

10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Well I've never played it on PSP so as far as gameplay on that goes I can't say if it is the same though the first thing you will notice is the improved ball physics. The ball moves much more fluid now and it's not all stiff and rigid like old Fifa's. It's quite hard to explain really but you really can notice the improvement when your playing it. Really what they've gone and done is made it a sort of mix of Fifa and PES meeting somewhere in the middle - which I think is something that would please everybody.

Manager Mode I haven't really gone into too much. The transfer system has been revamped and now uses realistic-ish prices for players and salarys. The Board will set you out objectives that you have to meet to keep your job and you can promote youth players from your Academy now too. One bad thing about it is that other clubs don't really seem to be too active in the transfer market although you can almost always manage to sell players you don't want so it's not really too bad.

Really it's got everything you would expect from a Fifa game but with finally more realistic gameplay and new player animations.

10-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Old  footy manager 2007

Oh also while we are on the subject of football games the release of Football Manager 2007 got pushed forward to today, I've got my copy and let me tell you it is even better than FM2006 was. It's pure quality. I've got myself ready to lose the next 4months of my life (minimum) and I've told my Uni that I won't be doing any assesment work this year. I've got more pressing issues to take care of, such as finding the next future star of the game and winning the Champions League

I suggest all budding football fans go out and get it asap

10-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Bazza`
Oh also while we are on the subject of football games the release of Football Manager 2007 got pushed forward to today, I've got my copy and let me tell you it is even better than FM2006 was. It's pure quality. I've got myself ready to lose the next 4months of my life (minimum) and I've told my Uni that I won't be doing any assesment work this year. I've got more pressing issues to take care of, such as finding the next future star of the game and winning the Champions League

I suggest all budding football fans go out and get it asap
lol yeah I saw that. Do they have a demo? I love footy manager games but there are so many available it's hard to choose now

Also, in Fifa 07 - can you create your own player?

I think im going to get Fifa 07 today and maybe Tekken... anyone played Tekken? Or I may get Tony Hawks on the PSP because thats supposed to be lots of fun

10-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Shaun is offline Shaun
Expertise:
Software:

Shaun is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Shaun Send a message via MSN to Shaun Send a message via Yahoo to Shaun

Old

Ive played Fifa 2007 on the 360, loved it, the graphics were awsome. The pc version was quite a let down, not sure what the PSP version would be like.

Ive played Tekken on it, its pretty good. Tony Hawks i reacon would be good as well, but not as good at Tekken

10-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Old

What makes tekken so good though? I see it as a game where you select someone and fight the other guy and thats it really... sounds like it might get boring

Closed Thread