Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2083 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Sponsor a post on my blog...receive valuable exposure!

Thread title: Sponsor a post on my blog...receive valuable exposure!
Closed Thread    
09-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old  Sponsor a post on my blog...receive valuable exposure!

Hey everyone,

I've decided to publically seek sponsors and advertisers for my blog. I'll try to keep it short and simple and cut to the bottom line...I don't want to bore everyone out there with non sense...

My blog reaches out to hundreds of people each day, guaranteeing exposure to the likes of webmasters, entreprenuers, forum admins, designers, and more. Securing a post promises unlimited clicks and unlimited impressions and will be a life time link. It will only go down, if my blog goes down.

I have been blogging for almost a year now - and through out that time have been able to secure some impressive stats, awards, and loyal readers. It has been considered the fastest growing wordpress blog at one point in time, and was mentioned in the top five again a few weeks later.

If you've heard enough, scroll down for prices. If not...

Here are some stats:

Current Pagerank: 4
Predicted Pagerank: 5 (by iwebtool)

August Stats:

July Stats:

June Stats:

As you can see, the stats are always climbing with new readers and subscriptions everyday. I'm hoping to break 300 readers a day by the end of September.

Here are some awards:

If you're interested in sponsoring my blog, please take a look at the two options below. If you'd like something that isn't listed, please contact me and we'll take a look at it...(sorry, I do not offer paid plugs within my content).
1. Lifetime Blog Post Sponsorship (TEXT ONLY) - $12.00: You have the opportunity to sponsor one of my blog entries. It will come with unlimited clicks and impressions. Guaranteed top exposure for at least 3 days. You will also get a free lifetime listing in the Sponsors page. The following is the format of the blog entry:

This blog entry is proudly sponsored by:
Bryan Le - The daily dose of inspiration and reading material.
----------------------------------------------------------------
2. Blog Sponsorship (46×60 Banner + Description) - $18.00: You have the opportunity to sponsor one of my blog entries. It will come with unlimited clicks and impressions. Guaranteed top exposure for at least 3 days. You will also get a free lifetime listing in the Sponsors page. The following is the format of the blog entry:

This blog entry is proudly sponsored by:

Bryan Le - The daily dose of inspiration and reading material.

If you are interested in sponsoring and securing a post on my blog, please notify me ASAP. I make a post every few days, and it is on a first come, first served basis. Your posts will be made in the order that I received them.

However, regardless of order - your link will be displayed in the sponsors page immediately after payment is received and processed. You will then get an email outlining which "number in line" you are, as well as the expected post date (just an ETA, and is not guaranteed).

I hope you guys decide to sponsor a post on my blog, and help me continue on my path to success.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read,
Bryan

Closed Thread